The Sidar... what am I missing?

I know that. I waned any shade as soon as created. So I am really sure I never had 4 shades at any given time.

National Unit (so limit is 4 active nonsettled shades) and casting delay 1 got introduced recently i believe (so the best time to Wane is right after movement next to / in the city of destination since you can't settle them the turn you click the button anyways... Its very easy to overlook though and i regularly do...)

If you could produce more than 4 Shades a turn that casting delay enforces a wait on Waning and settling afterwards. Shouldn't be a real problem though. If you run into that issue nothing else should limit your play anyways... (but it could be more of a problem if you have 3 waned casters for keeping. Hence me saying that 2-3 Casters turned Shades is a good idea. Not strictly 3.)

My problem was that, at some point, I got the ability to shade 6-7 units that were qualified. After I shaded the first, I didn't have the option to shade the others. No button appearing, nothing, for a few turns, when I could again shade, just one unit etc...

No, nothing like that. I kept a close eye on the Amurites, they were my Vassals at the time(had asked for my protection) and no wars, either. And the illians were not in the game.

I wish I knew. I haven't read anything about it. Noone has ever mentioned it, it did not greatly affect my game(won the cultural victory I wanted), but I hoped someone would know something. Thanks for trying to help :).

Top Bottom