How do you make your own custom leader?

citizenalex

Chieftain
I've been hearing about it from other people. What I need is

1- A link on where to go for it I haven't gotten it already by downloading your latest patch.

2- Being a gamist of sorts, I was wondering exactly how addictive using this can be or can one simply go back to the more balanced prebuilds without too much withdrawal symptoms....

thanx

Please refer to Kael's video tutorials found HERE. They detail everything from how to make your own Mod, Civ, Leaders, Text, and Audio.

Also please read the purpose of each forum and subforum. This is the Fall from Heaven II Strategy and Tips section, used for in game strategies and tricks. The correct section for this thread should be The CIV4 Modding and Tutorial Reference section. There you can find the majority of the tips you will need to start modding new leaders.

In the premise of Fall from Heaven, however, there is a Excel spread sheet in which you must add the proper texts. Please refer to the Modder's Guide to FfH II for more information on this file and what its uses are.

[...]

2- Being a gamist of sorts, I was wondering exactly how addictive using this can be or can one simply go back to the more balanced prebuilds without too much withdrawal symptoms....

[...]
Enormously addictive. Soon you won't accept any leader that isn't tailored. :king:

Top Bottom