IDG II Citizens Thread

Alright guys I'm back. Have to wait til tomorrow to catch up on the Turn Sessions and open the Gane Save though.

Here's some of the back story for the House of Huber that you requested

The Grand House of Huber:

The Grand House of Huber is the cohesive foundation for the remaining three families after the Great Battle of pre-historic times. These famililes are the Draknith's, the Dankis', and the Huber's. Although the House stands as a collection of separate families the ancient Huberians were once a single nation. The Huberians were from an area known as the Neider Valley. It was a lush land full of resources, and these resources were harvested and collected for the betterment of the entire people. A highly advanced people, the Huberians were capable of harnessing the power of the stars. Their downfall was linked to this advanced technology, as the ancient book of Armegedon describes the final days of Huberia:

… And the night broke as if in an instant the sun were touching the ground. Light as bright as day filled the sky, and the sound of the Earth quaking beneath our feet shook all to their core. Although the cold of winter, the doomsday brought forth heat hotter than the worst of summer days. In an instant, the great city of Huber was laid to waste, and the rest of the great cities crumbled thereafter…

After the downfall of the Huberians, the remaining groups of people formed their own tribal groups. These groups learned to work with eachother to keep trade alive, but as the years went on suspicions lead to outright feuds. The tribal groups broke down, and warlords rose to fill the power gaps left by the tribal councils. Soon enough all the tribes were forming alliances against eachother, but these alliances were short lived, and friends geenrally turned into enemies. No one was safe. The last of the great warlords fought the Great Battle which lasted five days and pitted the last seven tribes against eachother. In the end three tribes remained, and if it was not for Davidus of Huber, the battle would probably have claimed all the lives of every tribe. Instead Davidus of Huber helped the remaining tribes leave the Neider Valley, and the remaining tribal leaders pledge their oath to the young man. The three tribes formed individual family units under the leadership of Davidus of Huber's lineage. The group eventually formed a representative council to organize and protect the growing family, and this council is still in session to this day.

Everything changed however on that fateful day. The group had recently set up camp in a section of woods overlooking a small valley near a river. It was this day that Draknith leader of the Huber's encountered the other leaders of what would become the House of Octavia, the House of Artok, and the House of Reichkaiser. The four leaders on that day sat down and created the civilized society that we see today.

I am f&%$@d guys :mad: . My civ crashed, the Initialize Renderer failed and I have been trying to diagnose the problem all day but no luck. I have a post in the tech forum so I am crossing my fingers that someone can help me. Damn games been working fine since I got this computer now all of a sudden it crashes!

Nubian Mercenary-

The Grand House of Huber welcomes you to our illustrious house. I will make an entry into our house family tree. You will be under the care of the Dankis Family for the time being. If you're skills develop (making an effort to play along with the rest of us) there will be many opportunities for your advancement in the house. Please feel free to Role Play on the RP Thread, and let me know of any complications you may have. Thank you.

-Cassius Huber, Lord of the Grand House of Huber, Holder of the Reight of Huber, and Pro-Consul to the Empire.

P.S. Please develop a character name if you would like to be called something other than Nubian Mercenary in the RP section of the game.

To his Lordship; Cassius Huber -

I wish to be known as: "Chieftain Pei Fuataga" - leader and elder of the Fuataga family. I have already posted somewhat of a "praise salute" on the RP thread, I'm just wondering if I'm on the right track.

Cheers.

Perfect. I love the embellishment. I will be updating with a story tomorrow detailing your official entry into the House and the granting of your own Reight (title in the House of Huber for the leader of a Family).

Please feel free to make your own stories. Mine are usually the insanely long ones. Make your style however you wish. We are all about the enjoyment of playing a game here. Feel free to read through everything you can. There's a lot to catch up on.

Where's the Imperial Library? I thought I new where it was, but now I can't find it...

It is under construction presently, I do not like the original layout. It is in the 2nd post of the Game Thread. I'll give a post here when it is finished.

While I know this is a dead thread, I would like to know if any of you are still active and if so would like to start another succession game.

Top Bottom