SmoothPack

bacon, can you throw some screenshots up in your initial post?

First of all thanks for an excellent, and nicely modular, mod!

I've changed the luxury and resource tooltips to be a bit more informative for my personal use, let me know if you're interested in merging my changes in to the mod and I'll send you the modified toppanel.lua (as uploads don't seem to be working here at the moment).

Curious if anyone is using this with the latest patch? Does it break anything?

I'm not sure myself as most of the mods are updated...smoothpack was not updated with the recent patches... so far i haven't run into great problems with it i also still using other mods that isn't updated and has affected the game abit.

Joey

I'm not sure myself as most of the mods are updated...smoothpack was not updated with the recent patches... so far i haven't run into great problems with it i also still using other mods that isn't updated and has affected the game abit.

Joey

I am having a bug. I cant say for sure it's with this mod but it started when I started using it. It's hanging on certain points in the game where its forcing you to pick something, a GP or SP. You click on it to pick but nothing happens, or in the case of SP you get to the policy screen and can't pick anything. The only other mods I have are remove banner and info addict.

edit: I can undo it by saving the game, turning off the mod and going back in, however the mod will not come back on even if you turn it back on over a saved game.

best answer i got is that the smoothpack is out of date on all the recent patches. so something's will act up unless the person created the mod updates the mod. Otherwise expect bugs.

Joey

That top panel and all it's functions is what this game need from stock. Would it be improper to plea for an update for this smoothpack to be compatible with BNW?

Top Bottom