PREVIEW: staznes XI

So would the "Misc" category cover mostly flavour ideas?

Also, how should we frame our orders? Should they be suggestions of issues and how we plan on resolving them, or should they be probabilistic predictions about our country's actions and those of our neighbours.

Can we suggest how other states might be acting to particular issues?

So would the "Misc" category cover mostly flavour ideas?

Yes.

Also, how should we frame our orders? Should they be suggestions of issues and how we plan on resolving them, or should they be probabilistic predictions about our country's actions and those of our neighbours.

Well, YOU are effectively "the leadership" so mostly the former. You identify "issues" and ways to cope. You might need to throw some predictions (especially on the actions of other countries) in there, but you are steering the ship of state.

Can we suggest how other states might be acting to particular issues?

Gimme an example.

Gimme an example.

If Russia decides to do something unlikely or dubious, and another country has written more convincingly why Russia won't do that, will you favour the more persuasive argument, despite that reasoning not coming from the player of the country?

If Russia decides to do something unlikely or dubious, and another country has written more convincingly why Russia won't do that, will you favour the more persuasive argument, despite that reasoning not coming from the player of the country?

Hmm, I would likely take the non-Russia players stance into consideration with my own misgivings. It would have to be real serious misgivings though.

Would it be too late/impossible to play drc? Or do I have to pick from the list?

Absolutely not! You can be the DRC. BT orders are due on July 24th, good luck :)

Alright, I'll be sure to get a signup and orders in soon. I will be away canoeing from July 21-25, but this shouldn't be a problem if I get orders done beforehand. :)

Helpful reminder it's coming quick D:

Have to drop this, sorry.

After more consideration I won't have time to make something up to snuff with what I would want for this NES. With a brutal school schedule coming up on top of everything else, I wouldn't be able to give this NES the attention it deserves. Sorry to both Azale and the potential players this has messed up. :(

Mexico is open.

Let's Make STAZNES Great Again!
Are You Better Off Than You Were Four Days Ago? Get those orders in!

I need lots more! If necessary I will push back the deadline, but do try to get orders in before if you can.

I've been working a butt-ton over the past couple weeks, but I'll have them in within 48 hours, if all goes according to plan. SPAIN WILL RISE AGAIN.

EDIT: Orders sent

Terribly insufficient orders sent.

Orders after I invade Florida if ya know what I mean :groucho:

Ok, actually not as disappointed with the number of orders as I thought I would be. Good work guys, keep 'em coming.

Orders sent, sorry that they were late :(

Top Bottom