Welcome to World War II 1939 Mod Forum

asioasioasio

Fallout Scrubber
Welcome to World War II 1939 Mod Forum

Since we launched first beta few weeks ago, and new patch is almost finished i think it's good time to start this forum. Thx to civfanatics and Thunderfall we could share ideas, find bugs, and help to work under this mod even easier. If you want help with some modding pm me or post it here too :)

Shortly World War II 1939 Mod brings completly new tech tree, new civcs and promotion system, great number of new units and buildings and allows you to play different scenarios from (and around) WW2 timeline.

You'll find more information about mod here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=207724

Download links, Installation Notes and Issues, History Changes - You'll find here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=210414

Post about bugs you've found here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=210416
you can mail directly to asiox3@yahoo.com please fill the questionnaire in mod directory, wich will help us make improvments and debuging faster.

You may found answer for frequently asked questions here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=210413

It's good to see you finally activating this area asioasioasio. This should help you make this great mod even better. :)

Thx I'm glad that i can work with team members, and all civfanatics here :). We're cleaning bugs but slowly we're start to focus on phase two and all the feedback and knowledge would be also very important :)

Congratulations and good luck with your Mod :goodjob:

I think there is a B-29 nuke edition to maybe it would be more appropriet to this era before you can build ICBM´s and still have a wider range then V-2 nukes.

What about adding chemical warfare

Thx and welcome :)

yup B-29 with nuke is what i'll add soon - probably in patch 1.2b.

Yup chemical warfare - there's place for using this - but it would need some serious changes in sdk to make it realistic and powerfull weapon but real spoiling diplomacy :). When it will be possible we would like to add such infantry unit - it's interesting idea and gives a lot of taste to game :)

where is 1.1b ? :crazyeye: <bicz>

:D
It will be 100% this week - in couple of days :). I stacked with animation of some units :)

Thx :)
We'll try not to be shy :) There are things wich we would like to discuss :)

there are already implemented with new version - hovewer much modified so it differs from orginal dale's work - but you should be able to bomb units and improvments - i'll check this well once again.

About missiles it's also implemented - during testing small bug appeared that tactical nukes can nuke beyond the range - i think it'll be fixed in next version :)

Merry Christmas :) :xmas:
:xmastree: :xmastree: :xmastree: :xmassign:

you got the normandy beach landing wrong.... not tryin to make you look bad or anything. by the way you did an amazing job still
yes, the picture is terrible, but you'll get the idea if you put it to a map of europe ....
.........................(landings) ___
....................____ \/ ___|
..................|_ ...|___|
......................| /\ /\normandy
......................|
......................| france
.............______|
............|
............|......................_____________........ _____
............|......................| ..................|.......|.......\
............|......................|...................|.......|.........\
............|......................|..<- spain......|.......|...........\
............|______________|...................|.......|<- italy...\
........................................................|.......|...............\
........................................................|.......|.................\
......................................................./..../\ |...................\_______
...................................................../___| \|....................|........|
................................................/.|..................................|........|
............................................../...|..................................|_____|
............................................/___|

wow, just wow,

you guys well deserved to have a furom of your own,

your work is amazing,

keep it up,

:)

I agree with the poster, even if that means necroing on my part. I just cannot believe that modders of this gem simply disappeared when they left these forums for the real life. Even if one no longer interested in Civ and in modding -- it's still possible to check your own subforum one time per month.

WW2 is the largest conflict in human history and arguably the greatest event ever happened to mankind. With all due respect I find it strange that Fall from Heaven has achieved the iconic status rather than some masterfully implemented WW2 total conversion.

This mod was on the right track: music, units, tech tree, civics, ideologies -- everything was blended so skillfully and WW2 atmosphere was recreated to the large degree. I mean just listening to Hitler's rant while your scenario is loading sends chills into your spine.

So much more could be done here, but, alas, development has stopped and community in general does not seem to care. :(

Can ANYBODY with skills step up and fix this mod, please? Few things need to be fixed in otherwise remarkable masterpiece. But without fixes the whole thing becomes an exercise in frustration:

Top Bottom