Something Peciuliar

TheMarshmallowBear

Benelovent Chieftain of the Ursu Kingdom
This is a small thing, but anybody else notice that even after PAX the devs still used Placeholder music for ALL leaders?

Casimir used Catherine's Theme
Pedro used Isabella's Theme
and Ashie used Darius' Theme.

Main Menu also used the G&K?

By PAX last year we had all of the new music ready.

What would affect the readiness of the music?

I guess in a way the Great Works of Music could've affected the progress of the music. But it is 3 months before the release and I find it rather odd that music is still not ready.

But then again it's not even been a year since G&K Release so the amount of time spend on BNW is probably a lot shorter than for G&K.

I REALLY want the menu theme changed, I preferred the old one how it was but the G&K one just irritates me.

Yes, actually. This has been mentioned several times on this forum. I don't think it's that big of a deal. We will be getting a ton of new music with BNW: 18 from the civs (2 per civ; war and peace tracks), the new scenario music, and a bunch of snippets from great works. It's worth the wait.

Probably still in the making - there is a LOT of music to be added in the game... :) Besides the new leader's themes, there's also music for every single Great Work of Music!

Make sure to check Michael Curran's and Geoff Knorr's websites for news - they eventually will upload the music there, certainly...

Also, just to keep you relieved:
Michael Curran said:
Coming Soon! Sid Meier's Civilization® V: Brave New World, the second expansion pack for the award-winning Civilization V, is currently in development and will be released this summer. Over one hour of new original music by Michael Curran and Geoff Knorr will be included in the game!

I really hope they pack the soundtrack with the expansion, just like how they did for Gods & Kings! That was a really pleasant surprise! :)

Ahh, well I obviously know there is GOING to be new music, I'm just surprised it isnt ready, but like I said originally, there's a diffrence between development time between now and since G&K (1 year) and between Vanilla's release and G&K (2 years?)

Those ARE their leaderscreen music, Catherine, Isabella and Darius are the ones getting new music :rolleyes:

I REALLY want the menu theme changed, I preferred the old one how it was but the G&K one just irritates me.

I absolutely love the main menu screen music, but not a fan of the picture really.

Ok, well, without making a new thread.

Anybody else notice that both Play the World (Civ 3) and now Brave New World (Civ 5) have major Multiplayer enhancment/modification?

Top Bottom