Funny Pictures XXVI: The Fun Has Been Doubled!

So Synsensa, you think it is ok to criticise someone for stealing a meme? casue if so, you really have no place in this conversation and can back off now. I may not support everyone whom you criticise, but choxorn deserves to be treated with dignity, how can you be against that?

So classical_hero, you think it is ok to keep this joke going? casue if so, you really have no place in this conversation and can back off now. I may not support the ending of every chain joke, but this one has gone on for too long, how can you be against that?

Guys, seriously, it stopped being funny about half way through the picture, and it stopped being even remotely amusing after choxorn's post. Just stop, please.

So everybody, you think it is ok to go on and on with this joke? cause if so, you really have no place in this thread and can back off now. I may support jokes, but I think it's time to let it go and go back to posting pictures, how can you be against that?

So NickyJ, you think it is ok to try and oppress our culture? cause if so, you really have no place in this thread and can back off now. I may support freedom of speech, but I think it's time to obtain common sense, how can you be against that?

So everybody, you think it is ok to go on and on with this joke? cause if so, you really have no place in this thread and can back off now. I may support jokes, but I think it's time to let it go and go back to posting pictures, how can you be against that?

yo dawg i herd u leik flames so we painted flames on your flaming truck so you burn while you burn.

edit: this space reserved in commemoration of an awesome pic with an F word in it...

Well they totally mischaracterized medieval medicine, but the central joke was solid enough.

Took me more than a second, and I still don't get it.

Top Bottom