Daftpanzer's next project? (multiple choice)

What should Daftpanzer do?

• NESLife V continuation

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Space Empires Lite

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • NESCraft rebooted

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • DaftNES 100

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • DaftNES 101 (Industrial Empires)

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Fantasy Handfoot Eggball World Cup NES

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Actually get involved in NESes as promised (like N3S)

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Just hang out in WWW, annoying people with incoherent arguments

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Go home and die

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
* Fantasy Handfoot Eggball World Cup NES
The same idea that comes around everytime the World Cup is on TV: a brutalised American Handegg / Football hybrid set in a fantasy world (fantasy races) using rock/paper/scissor + ‘chance card’ mechanics. Short-term, perhaps no more than 8 teams.
Mutant League Football? :D

NESCraft into DaftNES 100 into DaftNES 101 :p

In all serious I'd love a NESCraft continuation/reboot deal

I have to say I'm leaning towards this option :)

Basically, the NESCraft world would be reworked into a world-building / 'age of gods' game. Pandaholme, Wolfhaven and the river caves would exist as the three main centres of humanity, with scattered tribes in the north. Players would play as gods with the ability to raise new islands, terraform, gather followers, etc.

After a few turns we have the foundation of a new world, largely created by players. The gods then lose their powers, and we're left wondering if any of that actually happened, or if it was all myths and legends... as we head into a more conventional kingdom-building NES, with as rapid a timeline/technology progression as players want.

Any thoughts??

PS - thanks again!!

Mutant League Football? :D

I never actually played that game, but I remember hearing about it at the time :) There were similar games on the Amiga computer (good old floppy disks and 1 Megabyte of RAM).

Top Bottom