Tokugawa haters this is for you.

I have seen alot of people dont like Tokugawa on here. I usually play as him alot personally. So I am indifferent. Although I had to post this for the enjoyment of anyone out there. Here is the story to the pics listed.

So I will tell it in story mode. Brackets tell you when to refer to the pictures. Like this [LOL].

[LOL] Was me noticing Japan was trying to block me off. So I sent some units over to size up the situation on how I needed to plot my attack. But, when I got there I watched this happen. He traded this city to the barbarians about 4 times and I got to just watch from the hills.

I then notice "WTH? He made another city further south already? So I move over there to survey it. This was where my future expansion was to be so attack was inevitable. Then, [ROFLMAO] Again I watch the barbarians take his newest city.

Tokugawa doesn't give up easy though, fore low and behold here came an army and another settler he used to rectify it. [WhatHEwanted] but I had just gained access to my Ivory once my cities borders to the south there expanded and I got Ivory. Which leads us to [WhatWentDown].

Now, I knew there was going to be consequences to this attack. I mean who isnt gonna be mad and attack back? So, before taking these cities, I made a force of axemen/catapults/phalanx to go next door and wipe him out completely. [NowGetoffMyLand] He managed to somehow weasel a settler past me through a blind spot or something. As he still had another city south I had to take out after these. I will be going out to eradicate him tonight. :king:

Somewhat off-topic, but how did you get the tiles to be diagonal, like in your pic "whatHEwanted"?

Top Bottom