Super Tribes

I thought for sure you were going to go for the GLib.

Anyway, congrats on the Wonder build! Suddenly, I'm nervous about being unseated from my current position of first-place in score :eek:

Nice, Cyc. :goodjob:

I suspect we'll also see a Russian Great Library soon enough.

GPS to Hawk 1275BC Turn 69

and 1250 BC onto Cyc

Oh and 3 more Barb Horsemen are no more. Roman troops mobilized and gaining combat experience for the newly formed 1st Roman Mobile Force.

Still no Barbs to speak of, but we're thinking we should have built the Pyramids on level ground. The hills and mountains kind of take away some of the visual impact.

Started playing this last night, but never finished. Not sure what happened, but I slept real well last night. ;)

gps to TomBxx.

Still no Barbs to speak of, but we're thinking we should have built the Pyramids on level ground. The hills and mountains kind of take away some of the visual impact.

Started playing this last night, but never finished. Not sure what happened, but I slept real well last night. ;)

gps to TomBxx.

Pah, those pyramids are overrated. They're not even smooth, they're made of steps. Imagine my disappointment when I visited and realised I couldn't slide down from the top (well, at least without getting a severly bruised posterior).

And be careful with falling asleep at the computer, Cyc. My brother-in-law did that and slipped a disc. 18 months later and he still requires surgery and pretty much can't do any form of sport.

GPS to Hawk 1250BC Turn 70

You must have visited someone else's Pyramids, Tom. Our people have made the sides of our Pyramids smooth. We throw wandering Koreans and Brits from the top occasionally. It's great fun. Then they go running and screaming that they'll never come back again.... Well, duh. Why do they think we do it?

Sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. Are you sure he didn't do it when he was surfing the web and then passed out? :D

Options are opening up. Things are looking good. :thumbsup:

gps to TomBxx.

Roman forces dispatch the Barb forces...3 Barb Horsemen and Warrior are....eliminated. The Hunt is on for their Camp!

GPS to Cyc

And on to the Korean nation.

A tease? Sorry, I don't see it. You better 'splain, Lucy.

You weren't very specific with your comment, could have meant a number of things. After playing this turn I guess it means a new government. About time too! Just don't pander to the oligarchs.

GPS to Hawk 1200BC Turn 72

You weren't very specific with your comment, could have meant a number of things. After playing this turn I guess it means a new government. About time too! Just don't pander to the oligarchs.

Ah. I was just trying to express my happiness with that warm feeling one gets as they think about thrusting the cold steel of their sword into a neighbor's heart. Didn't mean to throw a teaser. I supposed I could have raised oil prices, told you to buy more gold, or that your vote actually counted. Nah. That wouldn't have worked either.

Top Bottom