Pre-BombNES IV: A New Hope

1. The Garanganze free state.
2. The Punjab Empire.
3. Abyssinia.
4. The Sovereign Order of Santiago.

I would be interested in heading the Garanganze backstory before I would make it my first choice, otherwise, any of these nations look to be in interesting positions to me.

1. Navarre
2. Mexico
3. Papal States
4. Tibet
5. Nepal

Looking forward to it!

1. The Garanganze free state.
2. The Punjab Empire.
3. Abyssinia.
4. The Sovereign Order of Santiago.

I would be interested in heading the Garanganze backstory before I would make it my first choice, otherwise, any of these nations look to be in interesting positions to me.

Now this is how you do a unique application list! :lol:

I formally request the Mexico background I was too lazy to do for you bombshoo!

Since everyone else seems to be doing this, can I formally request the Ayyubid and Maratha backgrounds? Thanks in advance.

Still waiting on some backgrounds, but here is my azale-suggested list:
1. Carolina
2. Italy
3. Naples
4. Sweden
5. Sao Paolo

Since I saw something about applications, so here's my list of previous experience:
-Capto Iugulum: Milan, Kurdistan, and Aztlan. Definitely not my best game, although EQ claimed that I had pretty good skills at planning. (GM- EQandcivfanatic)
-TerraNES: Kingdom of Leon. Ongoing game. This is probaby the best of my nations, having joined into the game late, and brought the Kingdom of Leon to superpower status by uniting most of the Western Sea. Also shows some of my best stories. (GM-Terrance888)
-End of Empires (N3S III): Almost dead as Seehlt. I was pretty good until I got curbstomped :p (GM- North King)
-SKNES: Venice. IIRC this was my first "major" NES, and I did pretty well, all things considered. (GM- SouthernKing)
-SKNESII: Ongoing, as Switzerland. Game just started. (GM- See SKNES)
-DipNES VII and VIII: Former was a failure as Austria, latter was impressively played as Russia until my blunder in the end. (GMs- GrandKhan and Lord_Iggy, respectively)
-Other NESes which barely lasted over 5 turns/were insignificant in terms of displaying my skills

Still waiting on some backgrounds, but here is my azale-suggested list:
1. Carolina
2. Italy
3. Naples
4. Sweden
5. Sao Paolo

Since I saw something about applications, so here's my list of previous experience:
-Capto Iugulum: Milan, Kurdistan, and Aztlan. Definitely not my best game, although EQ claimed that I had pretty good skills at planning.
-TerraNES: Kingdom of Leon. Ongoing game. This is probaby the best of my nations, having joined into the game late, and brought the Kingdom of Leon to superpower status by uniting most of the Western Sea. Also shows some of my best stories.
-EoE: Almost dead as Seehlt. I was pretty good until I got curbstomped :p
-SKNES: Venice. IIRC this was my first "major" NES, and I did pretty well, all things considered.
-SKNESII: Ongoing, as Switzerland. Game just started.
-DipNES VII and VIII: Former was a failure as Austria, latter was impressively played as Russia until my blunder in the end
-Other NESes which barely lasted over 5 turns/were insignificant in terms of displaying my skills

Please provide links to the aforementioned NESes, and contact information for references.

I will provide references for this fine Gentleman's application. The Hyakkid High-Kingdom recognizes Leon as one of the least insignificant tribal federations present at the remotest edge of the Western Sea.

Please provide links to the aforementioned NESes, and contact information for references.
Ask and ye shall receive.

I will provide references for this fine Gentleman's application. The Hyakkid High-Kingdom recognizes Leon as one of the least insignificant tribal federations present at the remotest edge of the Western Sea.
Love you too, Iggy :p

ONE OF THE LEAST INSIGNIFICANT! You're not going to get a more glowing review from the AVATAR of the WAR GOD. ;)

The first NES I got in that was serious was CrezNES, playing Tartessos. That time was glorious :). I especially liked the time when I managed to destroy the Sicilians by taking advantage of their complete lack of an army. It was hilarious.

The mod of the original SKNES can provide references for Sam, as by the end of that NES (as Venice) he was the de facto leader of the Catholic world.

As for my application, I will take credit for defeating an entire Russian army in CI as Hungary by lighting the river on fire :p

Is the applications thing really required? Seems silly to write all the NESes I have been in :p, I probably don't remember more than half.

Is the applications thing really required? Seems silly to write all the NESes I have been in :p, I probably don't remember more than half.

It's not required, but it can help me place you better if (when) conflicts arise over who gets what position. If you choose to do it, I wouldn't worry about making a comprehensive list as much as just highlighting scenarios that are relevant to your particular choices. ;)

Top Bottom