This scenario is...

• Incredible!

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Great!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Good.

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
I didnt make the map thankfully, so I can get away with that part. ;) Ill still see what I can do here, though my time is limited to do full blown map-edits.

Features of 1.1:

- Wei, though their numbers still exist will be weaker in that they do not start with "Medium Units" while Shu and Wu now both start with it.
- Land bridges have been made at the delta's of the Yellow and Chang Jiang Rivers, Wu can now direcly attack Wei, and Wei can move troops into the central plains from the Hebei Region.
- Shu has a few extra troops
- Warrior units can no longer "load", so noarmies made of Warriors. This also means no warriors on boats, which is the main reason for the creation of the land bridges
- Wu's industry is stronger, but still fairly weak
- Pollution has been cut down
- Barbarians are a much bigger threat
- Tech cost reduced slightly
- And many more!

Warring States Period (Zhanguo Shidai) 5th - 221 BC when the First Emperor unites the country with the Legalist (fascist) state of Chin, having devoured all the other states. It is the era of Confucius, Sun Tzu, etc. Great stuff. I would do it but I am horrible at scenario design. I would not know my head from my rear in that process.

How about making the game multiplayer in 1.1? This one would be really fun to play with friends.

imo Zhuge Liang, Zhou Yu, and Sima Yi should be SGL as they were advisors (Zhuge Liang was a genuis!)

Originally posted by Elias Rex
Warring States Period (Zhanguo Shidai) 5th - 221 BC when the First Emperor unites the country with the Legalist (fascist) state of Chin, having devoured all the other states. It is the era of Confucius, Sun Tzu, etc. Great stuff. I would do it but I am horrible at scenario design. I would not know my head from my rear in that process.

I know little of that era, and it is 400 years before this scenario. Im not really sure if I could do that :(

I dont know how to make scenario's multiplayer, and have you even tested if you could? part of the problem may be that no1 has the map... yet

I made them army units instead of warrior units, use them wisely. BTW, by the time this scenario starts, Lu Su, Zhou Yu, Xun Yu, and Pang Tong are all dead.

Yup, when the Japanese were going through their warring states period, they remember the era in Chinese history and so named its after that.

Here a great little site on the period and Chinese history:
Warring States era

I would be more than willing to help advise someone in the design of this scenario, if any one is interrested. Its a great period which someone should have made into a scenario long long ago.

I play TKK with Snoopys terrain.

It really gives an incredible map!!!

Rocoteh

I love how you do officers. In original version i tried Shu and WHOA Wei is a little TOO powerful.

1.1 is up and running

Features of 1.1:

- Wei, though their numbers still exist will be weaker in that they do not start with "Medium Units" while Shu and Wu now both start with it.
- Land bridges have been made at the delta's of the Yellow and Chang Jiang Rivers, Wu can now direcly attack Wei, and Wei can move troops into the central plains from the Hebei Region.
- Shu has a few extra troops
- Warrior units can no longer "load", so noarmies made of Warriors. This also means no warriors on boats, which is the main reason for the creation of the land bridges
- Wu's industry is stronger, but still fairly weak
- Pollution has been cut down
- Barbarians are a much bigger threat
- Tech cost reduced slightly
- And many more!

Originally posted by Sarevok
there will be for sure. Planned ones are (I will need more flag leaderheads for these ones BTW)

257 - The Rise of Jin (The fall of the three kingdoms)

190 - The Alliance against Dong Zhuo

196 - The Rise of Wei

Any target months for these?

How many fractions (about) will there be
be in those scenarios?

Rocoteh

Download World War I Global at
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?postid=1614248#post1614248

just checked out v1.1

good job! the changes make it much more enjoyable to play. being allied with wu is actually worthwhile now!

good job Sarovek! only think i'd like to see is more generals!

ATTENTION:

Apparently a hacker of some sorts entered my system yesterday and deleted key files that led to a complete system crash. I have had to re-boot my computer and it has just been finished. Though my drive that hass all of my civ3 info in it was untouched, I will likely have to re-install civ3 and all of my other things involved with it. Becasue of this, Scenario updates I predict will be delayed for at least a week.

- Sarevok

Top Bottom