Welcome to Revolution!

this looks like exactly what i was searching for. thanks

is it normal that the "revolution" starts off??
How can i turn it on?

Answered in other thread ... start a Custom Game and scroll to the bottom of the list to turn them on. BTS 3.17 saves your game options, since the Revolution ones are at the bottom they don't effect the standard game options but there can be interference between mods which add options. When you change mods you should use Custom Game the first time to be sure the options are set the way you want.

@ orinsul:

The tradeoffs between representation and monarchy are many, and you raise some good points. I would argue, however, that representative systems have one source of added stability over monarchies: a defined path to power. While it is perhaps true that a hereditary ruler who keeps the people's interest in mind is less prone to unrest, they are always under threat from others who want power. Whether it is brothers vying for the crown or nobles who want a piece of the action, the threats to stability are great.

While this isn't well represented in the text of the revolution popups, the threats from local leaders and others with a claim to power are one of reasons Hereditary Rule is considered a negative effect. For the record, before Representation is discovered, Hereditary Rule is only a -2 effect (quite small). Nonetheless, if you wish to change this is it simple to do so using just XML, see the FAQ in the download.

There are some effects from nationhood, but I will keep your suggestion in mind for the new system I'm working on for the BTS version of the mod.

What exactly do I have to change with XML if I wanna change that -2 effect?

Hi everybody!!!

This mods looks awesome, my congratulations to the team :goodjob:

But i´ve a question... this Mod is only in english? I´d like to know if there is a spanish version or something like that...

Thanks!

Well, i´ve an idea

I´d like to translate the mod if you are interested on that job ;)
Many people will be thankful.

I´ll be waiting for an answer.

That would be awesome! There are 10 XML files in Revolution\Assets\XML\Text, 3 are from other mods and have already been translated so there are 7 to go. They all have fields for Spanish translations already set up, just filled with English because my Spanish no es tan bueno.

Thanks for volunteering! Send me PMs if you're not sure about any of the phrases and please attach any files you finish to a new message in this thread. Oh, and welcome to CFC!

OOOOOOk

I´ll translate by alphabetic order :) Number 1 and 2 are attach in this message. See it and say me good, or bad, or... well, just see it xD :goodjob:

And sorry for my english (is my brother who is bilingual, not me xD... obviously he is helping me with the translation... xDDDD)

And thanks for the opportunity!

Attachments

• AIAutoPlay.txt
    7.9 KB · Views: 448
  • BarbarianCiv.txt
    5.5 KB · Views: 399
Will this be made compatible with the World of Civilization modding standard?

Top Bottom