Describe yourself - in Civ4 Leader Traits

Industrious & organized.

Says a man who's reading a forum while at work....

Aggresive-I am warmonger and very Paranoid.

Imperialistic- I like to take charged of things that I know I am good at.

Was only thinking about this the other day... I'd be Organised (dont make a huge amount of oney but I'm good with it) and Charismatic (everyone loves me)

Organized - Have to procastinate to get things done to top notch efficiency.
Charistmatic - Well I love making a good, stiring speach to my peers to motivate them =]

These traits were chosen by a friend to describe me, and the explanations for why are mine.

Philosophical - I'm (kind of) good at thinking, and not much else, so this is appropriate.

Protective - I'm anti-social. Alot. STAY AWAY! =)

Philosophical and organized, I think.

Which would make me Frederick in BTS, and I've never even played him. I guess it would probably be too boring playing a leader who is too much like me/

Philosophical - I just love my work to be done by great people, and make them feel good about it :)
Expansive - call it a healthy attitude.

definetely not organised, everything else counts.

Definitely protective: I'm not going looking for a fight but I'm a good shot with a rifle so I get that first strike chance. If you leave me alone, your good. But don't come try to mess with me in my house.

Second is Financial (probably). Not that a make lots of money, but I make the money I have go farther. That is another way to look at the cottages generating the extra coin.

[Philosophical was runner up - maybe I should switch since my wife is part cherokee?]

Aggressive: I'm a bad tempered, psychopathic nut job. It takes very little to make me mad.

Financial: Next to me, Scrooge looks positively generous. I'm tight fisted and I know how to look after my money.

Philosophical - Main interests are politics, history, literature. Although I'm supposedly intelligent it defnitely seems more academic than practical.

Creative - I write poetry, stories, and scenarios for RPGs that I GM

Close Runner-up - Protective: I'm fairly cautious, introverted etc in RL. I'm also not a risktaker.

What I am not - Financial, Organised, Industrious, Aggressive or Charismatic

If I was a civ it would be a financial basketcase constantly having to fight defensive wars against Shaka etc. We would have lots of theatres and universities though.

I would be Creative and Organized because I like music and litterature and whatever I do it's organized.

Gurra09

I have moved around quite a bit in my life, and I quite enjoy building things, but I do have the darkest desire to dominate, so therefore I must choose 'Augustus' Gaius Julius Octavius for whom has Imperialistic and Industrial traits, and controls the most dominating (IMO) UU in the game, although I rarely play as him ... because I have multiple personalities :)

Creative and Philosophical is me. I have so many ideas! There's hovershoes, flame pistols, sonar bombs and guidable rocket launchers, underwater living, etc... So, I'm Frederick?

I am Spiritual and Philisophical, but that's not all... I am also Creative and Protective. I might prefer peaceful victories, but I find that never happens. So I usually wind up kicking the AI's butt whenever it declares war on me. :D

But to make a confession, I am definately NOT organized. :(

Probably Aggressive and Charismatic. I'm definitely a fighter, and for whatever reason, people still (at least pretend to) like me, so Agg/Cha for me!

Protective/Charismatic: I typically never started fights when I was younger but I was more than happy to dish out a few lumps if someone picked a fight.
I also definitely like to be in charge of things if it's something I'm good at but I don't go about it in a 'heavy' way (like Imperialistic) I just talk people into it on the merits of the 'project'.

Top Bottom