I just bought this game... one question though please...

sefraza

Chieftain
hi, i'm a complete newbie to this game and to the forum so i hope you bear with me. i'm trying to find out - how can i get the "expert" immigrants to do their jobs and how can i get them working please? thank you.

i should tell you that i have posted this on another place in the forum and i only did this because i wasn't sure where to actually put this question. so anyone with the answer to this please...

thanks

When you have an expert colonist, you go into the city screen and drag and drop the colonist to the place that matches their specialty and they immediately start working. So a master carpenter goes into the carpenter shop, a tobaccoist goes into the tobacco shop, a preacher goes into the church, a statesman goes into the town hall. The outside colonists, a miner goes on a hill or mountain square that has the ore, a lumberjack goes to forest, a farmer to an area that food can be produces, and a fisherman to any water tile.

They can go anywhere inside of the city, but will work better where their Expert (ness) or Master (ness) is used along with better buildings being built in the settlement.

For food, lumber, iron ore, silver, fishing, the right side of the town and the slots. The left side (white sort of part of the buildings in the town) there also so work is more productive.

Looks like your question was answered. :)

Welcome to the Forums sefraza . :beer:

Welcome to the Civilization Fanatics' Forums, sefraza. :wavey:

Top Bottom