Civnet contacts thread

*frowns* No sorry, I haven't managed a game yet. Got a few things I need to wrap up first:

1. Study for my exams then pass them. In New Zealand, exam season is over for most in a week or two. Then I gotta..
2. ... find civnet again. My copy seems to refuse to find the files needed even that they are in the exact same folder (and brings up errors telling me so).
3. Get into summer holiday mode and play civnet till my eyes bleed.

i am ususally available at any time if anyone wants to play

MSN = bagofcrap24(at)hotmail.com

ta

It has been a while since I last played but I'm up for some competition that doesn't cheat at higher difficulties :)

My AIM contact is just my user name: JKWSN

I would play some civnet with you guys but..

1. Start studying for my final exams. They'll be over in a month or so.
2. Find civnet again. I've got a new computer this year and didn't backup civnet on disk :(
3. Find a job to pay for uni next year.

Wow, sometimes I feel my life is going nowhere. i.e. A post in this thread from two years ago:

*frowns* No sorry, I haven't managed a game yet. Got a few things I need to wrap up first:

1. Study for my exams then pass them. In New Zealand, exam season is over for most in a week or two. Then I gotta..
2. ... find civnet again. My copy seems to refuse to find the files needed even that they are in the exact same folder (and brings up errors telling me so).
3. Get into summer holiday mode and play civnet till my eyes bleed.

Today I've written a really long reply to this thread, I worked on it a few hours (English is not my native tongue) giving my soul for it. Then lost it all because i pressed "refresh" accidentally and wasn't logged in anymore. Now I'm so depressed, I don't think I'll ever redo my comment. So I just want to say, "hi" and please let me know if you're willing to play. cu :sad:

Top Bottom