Could someone finally tell me, 24th or 25th?

Zany

Prince
At first they said it was the 24th, but that wasn't certain. Then it was pushed back a day, then it was confirmed for the 24th. Then when they announced the European release date it became the 25th. According to multiple sources, including amazon.com, it is the 24th. However, on here I have seen people referring to the 25th, so...

Is the release date today or tomorrow?

The 25th. But online pre-orders are expected to ship out on the 24th so that people can receive their copies on the 25th.

So if I was to go out to my local eb games at around 4 or 5 tomorow, they'll most likely have it on the shelves selling it?

Sub, depends on your EB. Mine gets lazy actually putting things on the shelves, I always have to ask :)

Ah, alright, awesome news. Just one more day...

I asked my Wal-Mart guy. He said what Rayanth has been saying; it leaves warehouses on the 25th and it ought to arrive at stores BY the 26th. That means that Wal-Mart (and whoever else manages to get it in the back door) will possibly have it late tomorrow night, and everywhere in the USA should have it on shelves on the 26th.

Here is the only REAL, all-purpose answer(s) to the question:

If you have pre-ordered over the internet, you will get an e-mail saying it's shipped. Calling the merchant or posting here will not make it go any faster. And, once it leaves the factory and is in the hands of the carrier, only the fates know when you will receive it.

If you are planning to purchase it over-the-counter, call the store you're planning to buy it from (NOT the website or the 800-number) and ask when they will have it on the shelves.

Any answer other than these two is speculative and may or may not have a basis in reality.

It is out at different stores at different times. Like Circuit City on Thursday, EB on Tuesday, and Best Buy on Wednesday.

shipping right now for EB - but mine game won't ship till tomorrow because of credit card problems sad so very sad... they were supposed to send me and email last week and it failed to get sent.

Amazon g'ed me and from what i heard has did it to a few others too! so i order it oct 6th and today i check it and it says 2 to 3 days shipping so i email them and ask why? they say its out of stock bla bla and i wont get it tell halloween then they got the balls to say if you want cancel it we understand. so in conclusion i went to gamestop and ordered it still the pre-order edition, and it says it will ship tomarrow and be here on Wed I even called gamestop to confer.. just lettin you know.. for the people who ordered from amazon go to gamestop quick cause the guy on the phone told me order ASAP i got mine in though ...sweeetttt....

Top Bottom