Frequently Asked Questions

The wiki doesn't even mention the Altar victory (unless someone added it in the past two days).

... For example, one thing that has been recommended and I haven't added yet is a popup when you build your first adept that will tell you about mana nodes and spellcasting.

I think things like that would be so nice for new players. I just need to know what they are. So keep the ideas coming.

Another good popup would be for with the adaptive trait, brief notations on what the traits can choose from do and what you would be replacing when the selection screen pops up. Or alternatively the ability to use the civipedia before making a selection.

Adding a link to the racial hero under the civilization entry may also be helpful to new players.

Can Hyborem units be attacked by the 4 Apocalypse Knights?If AC reaches 100 and Armageddon is finally released are Hyborem cities affected losing half population, does Hyborem lose half of its units?

Can Hyborem units be attacked by the 4 Apocalypse Knights?If AC reaches 100 and Armageddon is finally released are Hyborem cities affected losing half population, does Hyborem lose half of its units?

Fallow trait keeps the civ from having its population halved (just hyborem), non-living units arent effected by apoclypse (meaning demons, undead, angels, golems, etc), and Hyborem starts at peace with the barbs (and therefor the riders) but he could lose it if he gets to powerful.

Couldnt he have a special barbarian trait so that he is always at peace ? I mean, it is a little weird that Hyborem, the Big Red Demon wanting to destroy the world with the Armaggedon, is attacked by the fours riders of Armaggedon, that also want to destroy the world.

Couldnt he have a special barbarian trait so that he is always at peace ? I mean, it is a little weird that Hyborem, the Big Red Demon wanting to destroy the world with the Armaggedon, is attacked by the fours riders of Armaggedon, that also want to destroy the world.
both hyborem and the barbarians want the glory for themselves....

When I load the mod from inside Warlords, it just fails. Then when I try and run the link from inside the Mod directory (program files/fir../mods) it says I need to insert the CD. Can you help me??:confused:

When I load the mod from inside Warlords, it just fails. Then when I try and run the link from inside the Mod directory (program files/fir../mods) it says I need to insert the CD. Can you help me??:confused:

FfH2 is a mod for Civ4 not Warlords, insert CIV4 disk and you should be fine

I got a question wich may be asked several times:

When i download, for example, patch "f", and didn't download patch a - e, will I still get the features of those patches I didn't download? Sorry for the stupid question, but I wonder why the patches' size doesn't really get bigger each time.

I've got a bit of a problem, when I select the mod and then the game says it has to restart to load it so I basically say yes, then the game crashed and I get that window saying that CIV IV has experienced some kind of orror and had to be shut down (you know the standard windows one)

What could be some reasons for this happening, and how could i fix it?

Hi...

Is it possible to use the Word builder in a multiplayer game ?

It's a great Mod ! thank you........

I dont think so. I believe thats a limitation of vanilla Civ.

Hi. What the max. experience level depend on? And maybe is the 100/101 the max. possible experience?

I'm playing Khazad in a multiplayer game, and built a mine on top of a wine resource while starting the game (needed the hammers, and wine-tech was far far away..) Now I can't find any way to remove the mine! I'd kinda need the wine too, to calm down my people :p .

Is there a way to remove a dwarven mine oneself? If not, I'll change the wiki later to tell it, now it's misleading.

I'm playing Khazad in a multiplayer game, and built a mine on top of a wine resource while starting the game (needed the hammers, and wine-tech was far far away..) Now I can't find any way to remove the mine! I'd kinda need the wine too, to calm down my people :p .

Is there a way to remove a dwarven mine oneself? If not, I'll change the wiki later to tell it, now it's misleading.

Nope, dwarven mines are permanent.

Doesn't Crafting give acces to vineyards?? The tech you need to have before you can build mines?

Top Bottom