FfH2 Bug Thread

It's based on the AC. Higher it is, more you're going to lose. :p Chances are it was cast a higher point than you've previously seen.

You're right, M. It was odd in that I find the AI uses its WorldSpells rather quickly, but the Sheaim waiting until late game - a good strategy for them as the AC was very high.

I would still like to see the list of buildings destroyed in the event log, if possible, but maybe it is just too much.

Now that my manticores can fly over the ocean, I've noticed that when I stack them with boats, they automatically try to board the boats if there's room, instead of just co-exist in the same spot.

Also, flyers being attacked at sea by non-flying units doesn't really make sense to me, unless they've been put on guard duty.

Now that my manticores can fly over the ocean, I've noticed that when I stack them with boats, they automatically try to board the boats if there's room, instead of just co-exist in the same spot.

Also, flyers being attacked at sea by non-flying units doesn't really make sense to me, unless they've been put on guard duty.

I think it's just something we have to live with... The unit isn't really flying in terms of programming; it can move everywhere without movement costs. Real flying units (as you know them from vanilla Civ), don't use plots to move. Instead they use some sort of ranged attack.

If you move your flying unit to water tile before you move your boat, it will work :)

Playing a game as the Sheaim on patch q. (As an aside it was a great game. I got Gaelan and the Infernals were really powerful. Go figure.) I was in the middle of mopping up for a domination victory, and I game across four Athames. None were equipped and they were all right beside each other. Mardero already had Athame, from beating whichever Horseman carries it.

I know there is a Worldbuilder issue with multiple Athame as it is the first unit which appears when you open it. However, in this game I had Worldbuilder disabled to remove temptation (which makes my Monarch domination all the sweeter:D).

Here's the saved game.

Attachments

• Lots of Athame.CivBeyondSwordSave
    316.4 KB · Views: 341
OOS occured in multiplayer, both times exactly the same turn as when I completed a winery.

Edit: Afterwards, when my friend build a mine, another OOS occured, however he said he had built several mines previously.

Repeatable CtD, wages of sin scenario, both Valin and Rosier have been built. It occurs between the current turn and the next turn.

Attachments

• Decius AD-0057.CivBeyondSwordSave
    194.2 KB · Views: 338
10. Crazed and Enraged are no longer possible outcomes from mutation.

It appears that all my Cultists and Lunatics are comming mutated.
Aprox. 1 in 5 Cultists gets enraged.
In cities with an assylum, I got one worker enraged as soon as created.

Is all that normal?

If it makes any difference, I notice these playing the momus scenario...Could it be part of the scenario setup?

Repeatable CtD, wages of sin scenario, both Valin and Rosier have been built. It occurs between the current turn and the next turn.

Thanks cyther. that will be fixed in patch "s".

Playing a game as the Sheaim on patch q. (As an aside it was a great game. I got Gaelan and the Infernals were really powerful. Go figure.) I was in the middle of mopping up for a domination victory, and I game across four Athames. None were equipped and they were all right beside each other. Mardero already had Athame, from beating whichever Horseman carries it.

I know there is a Worldbuilder issue with multiple Athame as it is the first unit which appears when you open it. However, in this game I had Worldbuilder disabled to remove temptation (which makes my Monarch domination all the sweeter:D).

Here's the saved game.

Did you use worldbuilder? A lot of players accidently drop Athame's on the map accidently because its the first unit selected when you go into worldbuilder. So if you click something when worldbuilder is coming up you will drop them.

Like I said, I had worldbuilder disabled. I have had that problem before, but the Athame units were then assigned to me. In this case, they were all Barbarian units.

Did you use worldbuilder? A lot of players accidently drop Athame's on the map accidently because its the first unit selected when you go into worldbuilder. So if you click something when worldbuilder is coming up you will drop them.

Irrefutable evidence Kael is burning his candles at both ends and only read the first 20 words :lol:

(note to self all suggestion and reports must come in the first paragraph :lol: )

Like I said, I had worldbuilder disabled. I have had that problem before, but the Athame units were then assigned to me. In this case, they were all Barbarian units.

Irrefutable evidence Kael is burning his candles at both ends and only read the first 20 words :lol:

(note to self all suggestion and reports must come in the first paragraph :lol: )

My mistake, sorry Knightboat I should have read better. Really no idea why the Athame's would have showed up.

View attachment 201953
I can't figure out why my snappily dressed assassin is targeting the ranger and not the catapults or horse archers.
The ranger does not have guardsman, but other units in the stack do.

If anyone in the defending stack has guardsman then the assassins marksman ability is negated and he attacks like normal. Since the best defender in the stack is the ranger, he defends.

In any of the scenarios where you start with a Decius unit you can use it as an unlimited supply of Great Commanders by attaching them to Immortal units and sending said units into loosing battles. Of course, by that point in the game I'm not sure it would matter.

Edit: Now that I think of it, in the Calabim versions Losha probably would make that matter. I probably should have posted in one of the scenario threads instead of here though.

I built a city that was 3 squares from a mana node (which the barbs had just put a city on). So, I went and razed city, but the mana is gone! Should this happen? I have before/after save games if needed. Patch 'r'.

I guess, that Crazed and enraged are not possible outcomes of mutation anymore, except for the setup of the Momus scenario, and that this is so widely known that I should have known it(?)

I built a city that was 3 squares from a mana node (which the barbs had just put a city on). So, I went and razed city, but the mana is gone! Should this happen? I have before/after save games if needed. Patch 'r'.

in CvEventManager.py:
Code:
	def onCityBuilt(self, argsList):
		'City Built'
		city = argsList[0]
		pPlot = city.plot()
		pPlayer = gc.getPlayer(city.getOwner())

if pPlot.getBonusType(-1) == gc.getInfoTypeForString('BONUS_MANA'):
			pPlot.setBonusType(-1)

This has been there since back in Light. I know it used to also block cities from being founded on features, but I can't seem to find that code in the latest version.

It seems Kael really doesn't want anyone to be able to have Raw Mana connected to any city.

Repeating CTD: Baron attacks Mercurian tiger, game crashes.

Attachments

• BaronTigerCTD.CivBeyondSwordSave
    737.4 KB · Views: 332
If anyone in the defending stack has guardsman then the assassins marksman ability is negated and he attacks like normal. Since the best defender in the stack is the ranger, he defends.

Doesn't this make guardsman really OP? Just stick a low strength guardsman (so he doesn't get targeted) in a stack, and boom assassins are useless. No way to kill the guardsman unit without killing the entire stack.

Top Bottom