What do you think the Super Secret unit that is going to be in CIV5 is going to be

Kranden

War is the real diplomacy
OMG super long thread title but for good reason.

Firaxis producer Dennis Shirk answers, "We are adding a really, really awesome unit with an 'interesting' title to it. And you have to play a certain way to unlock it. It just isn't going to happen by accident; it's a combination of things you'll have to do. I know I'm being vague about it, but it's probably the most awesome unit in the game. You're not going to find it in the Civpedia or the unit list, you're just going to find out that you can build it during one session."

source
http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3180092&cmpid=0101

Here's to Praetorians with machine guns imo

The Sid Meiers? idk. Christ, whatever it is I hope it can be locked back up again rather than being part of all of our games from then on, because my money is on something whimsical but stupid.

The Sid Meiers? idk. Christ, whatever it is I hope it can be locked back up again rather than being part of all of our games from then on, because my money is on something whimsical but stupid.
I'm pretty sure it's on a per session basis (hence him saying "during that session"). I doubt they'd make an 'unlockable unit'.

I just had a bad flashback to Star Wars Galaxies with the holocrons and the grinding every profession to get Jedi....:p

I just want to say that Giant Death Robots would be acceptable

I just had a bad flashback to Star Wars Galaxies with the holocrons and the grinding every profession to get Jedi....:p

Yeah and the fact that Jedi weren't even coded into the game at that point was pure awesomeness. Let's just hope that Civ 5 isn't as insanely disappointing as SWG was.

Chuck Norris perhaps or even Sid Meier himself? :lol:

Seriously speaking though, I'm guessing it's some air unit akin to a super star destroyer in a planet's atmosphere.

eh, someone will find it on code fast

A Sid Meier in a aiship, floating around and whipping every worker in range so they work faster! Also he got laser beam eyes and can morph into a mouse, once he is tired of laserbeaming peoples buttoms.

Top Bottom