What do you think the Super Secret unit that is going to be in CIV5 is going to be

Loving the death star!
Civ 5 said:
You have fired the death star, GAME OVER.

Possibly a giant robotic Dr Evil,with the ability to deploy Eurofighter's from his back every turn,and to convert workers into Tanks.And he can inflict collateral damage when fighting,destryoing up to 3 units at a time.And that is when he can deploy nuclear missles,nuking the capital of every civ that doesn't pay a tribute of 1 million gold per turn.

On a more realistic note,it's probably a Sputnik that can fire lasers.

Trollers - Internet forum junkies, start spreading hate in your neighbours' empires and there troops have to hunt them down or suffer massive unhappiness.

Every time there's a new civ game or addon there're some people complaining about civs and leaders that aren't in.
This should shut them up.
Spoiler :

Russian Bear Cavalry.

Eat Chinese Tigar Cavalry.

Personally, I think it would be Papal Guard: You must have few cities, lots of religious power, culture. Hold whatever religious buildings you need, command respect, and is a remnant of a once more powerful civilization.

If the Papal states pushed it, they can use their CiV secret Papal Guard to retake their empire... But Noooooooo, they didn't. And the papal guard goes obsolete.

nah its not going to be the mech, im still hesitant that this "secret" unit even exists.

Perhaps the key hint is that you have to play a certain way. Possibilities are:
religious/pious fanatics,
poison gas/biological weapons,
some kind of agents/infiltrators,
economic hitmen,
robotic/cybernetic soldiers,
citizen volunteers/levee en masse.

Surely the key will be to complete Civ in each victory condition (or possibly complete Deity level successfully).

The secret unit won't be game-affecting because that would make the game unfairly easy vs, the AI or other humans playing a GOTM type competition. So it will either be a late-game unit that requires an advanced tech to unlock (i.e. it's helpful, but you only can build it if you're massively in the tech lead anyway). Or it will be a fun joke unit.

I'll eat the electrons this prediction is written on if I'm wrong :D

Surely the key will be to complete Civ in each victory condition (or possibly complete Deity level successfully).

The secret unit won't be game-affecting because that would make the game unfairly easy vs, the AI or other humans playing a GOTM type competition. So it will either be a late-game unit that requires an advanced tech to unlock (i.e. it's helpful, but you only can build it if you're massively in the tech lead anyway). Or it will be a fun joke unit.

I'll eat the electrons this prediction is written on if I'm wrong :D
While I have doubts that those assumptions are correct, yuou have not stated what it could possibly be.

Top Bottom