Bug reports and technical issues

ok I got the new revision, works perfectly, thanks !

Why can't I raze this city? Carthage collapsed to independents, and on capturing Hippo I can't raze it. Any reason? I think I met this problem before, it's not random but I don't know why.
Spoiler :

Your spoiler is empty for me so it's hard to say. Is it a holy city perhaps? They're immune to that.

It's possible that you had higher culture than Carthage in that city, that's interpreted as killing your own people, so razing is impossible.

I did that for DoC.

Playing the latest svn version as the Turks, got the following error when I captured Constantinople:

cveventinterface, line 23, onevent
cvrfceventmanager, line 112, handleevent
cvrfceventmanager, line 123, handledefaultevent
cvrfceventhandler line297, oncityacquired
Attributeerror: cvrfceventhandler instance has no attribute'setGNPold'
Also, the Thais UU graphics change between being fortified and when in use

Just installed 1.8 and tried doing Korea's UHV. I didn't get the Stupa and Academy goal despite having both. It didn't trigger when I tried it again and WB'd them in, either.

Can you upload a savegame? WBing them won't trigger the UHV, but building them should, from my quick look at the code. Also, it worked when I tested it and hasn't changed since.

Your 4th ring monarchy culture limit broke, in my game as the US regardless of the amount of culture I have it wont trigger the 500:culture: expansion, Denver for example is sitting at 5289/500. A peek into WB reveals this happening for EVERY city in my civ and the world

Thanks for noting, I'll have a look into that.

SVN Rev225
CvCity.cpp, Line8242
Code:
	//Leoreth: Porcelain Tower effect
	for ([COLOR="Red"]int iI[/COLOR]; iI < NUM_MAJOR_PLAYERS; iI++)
		if (GET_PLAYER(getOwner()).canContact((PlayerTypes)iI) && !GET_TEAM((TeamTypes)getOwner()).isOpenBorders((TeamTypes)iI))
			iModifier += 20;

When you compile CvGameCoreDLL.dll, it would yield a compiler warning : local variable 'iI' used without having been initialized. Hard to miss.

I am convinced that you can understand my means although someone said that the language failed to express her meaning when she communicated with you.(*^__^*)
I think you should understand my means according to these pictures.

England Doc in Chinese

A little translation:North America South America Africa Asian Oceania

SVN Rev225
CvCity.cpp, Line8242
Code:
	//Leoreth: Porcelain Tower effect
	for ([COLOR="Red"]int iI[/COLOR]; iI < NUM_MAJOR_PLAYERS; iI++)
		if (GET_PLAYER(getOwner()).canContact((PlayerTypes)iI) && !GET_TEAM((TeamTypes)getOwner()).isOpenBorders((TeamTypes)iI))
			iModifier += 20;

When you compile CvGameCoreDLL.dll, it would yield a compiler warning : local variable 'iI' used without having been initialized. Hard to miss.
Thanks. I'm surprised this hasn't caused a crash yet.

@Leoreth

There seems a bug in DoC v1.8...

As the picture below,I have conquered 4 cities in India after trading company completed.

But turn to "victories",there's still a cross before Asia.

eh...it's not a bug.excactly I just complete this goal in 1722AD

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-0870 Turn 208.CivBeyondSwordSave
    356 KB · Views: 57

*shrug*

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0328.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0328.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 172
  • Justinian I AD-0960 Turn 217.CivBeyondSwordSave
    301.6 KB · Views: 32
So ...? You look quite unstable.

Can you explain the Byzantine UU to me, in that case? I thought it prevented cities in your historical area from collapsing. So 'declaring independence' isn't collapsing? That's... weird.

Top Bottom