New GMR hotseat game, regular players please

Arabia is plagued with barbarian hordes coming from the frozen north, who haved menaced our people for years and prevented them from settling another city. A heroic suicide scout, already mortally wounded, has dispersed their empty village, and will pay the ultimate price. We honour his passing, and hope he can wound the last brute in the process.

Arabia is plagued with barbarian hordes coming from the frozen north, who haved menaced our people for years and prevented them from settling another city. A heroic suicide scout, already mortally wounded, has dispersed their empty village, and will pay the ultimate price. We honour his passing, and hope he can wound the last brute in the process.

We would like to form an alliance against these puny barbarians!
These people captured some colonists of ours. But we had enough troops to deal with it and to burn the village.

Now once more we can start exploring our continent again and hope to find new civilization and the wonders of nature!

We would like to form an alliance against these puny barbarians!
These people captured some colonists of ours. But we had enough troops to deal with it and to burn the village.

Lucky you can get settlers back from the barbs, huh?

Lucky you can get settlers back from the barbs, huh?

Normally i would send a warrior with my settler. But i had scouted it like 3 turns before.
And had a scout close by. The only tile i couldn't see, there was a new spawned barb camp :-S
So unfair :p

Yeah and then those bastards can spawn and move in the same turn. Magic!

just a heads up to everybody -- I will be on the road tomorrow during the day so may not be able to play a turn if it comes up

salutations to the egyptian scout we have sighted! from what faraway land do you hail?

The Egyptians hail from a land of harsh tundras, forests teaming with game, and wind swept coast lines. We believe there to be many civilizations in our area of this continent and welcome the chance to trade and prosper. (Is there even another continent? Are we on a Terra map or something?)

We Romans hail from a land near your scouting party, of lush rivers and forests. Our seers believe there to be many lands in this world, they keep mentioning something about a 'continents' map ...

Hail archer of India. Welcome to my lands :)

Greetings. Would your spearmen mind taking care of these brutes for us? My archers foolishly thought that your spearmen would be able to occupy the barbarians before they could strike, and are now under attack! (totally forgot I was last in turn order before the barbs, oops)

Please, tell me about your land, and I shall tell you about mine. :)

(also: noooo I wanted my own continent! And a 1v1 is not in my best interests...lol. Peace? :D )

At the moment peace is of the best interest of bought of our nations.
The Ottomans are wondering how big the continent is.

Turn reverted back? I received email to play the turn, an hour later I log on, turn goes back.

Edit: sorry, maintainance issue of the server.

Yeah, I think it's fine. I just played a new turn a little while ago.

At the moment peace is of the best interest of bought of our nations.
The Ottomans are wondering how big the continent is.

I can not give an accurate account, as I have yet do discover the whole thing myself. I could feasibly claim everything I have seen so far and not have to acquire any more land for my people, as they would be happy enough living in cities. But of course whether or not we can both fit comfortably depends on the area I have yet to see, which I would happily allow you to settle without any contest.

I will be able to negotiate terms once I have seen the whole continent. Likewise I will not make any demands until you have done the same. But hurry, for there is a mountain pass that Delhi's citizens will naturally settle.

Interesting choice faced by Siamese RKH: settling for the next unique lux will stretch the empire shape too thin. Settling as a round empire shape for repeated lux resources will put us closer to Egyptian empire. What the world's leader's opinion about this?

Top Bottom