Calling all Loreheads

BobCW

Warlord
Qg is currently working on the v10 update to the EitB Modmod, and as a neat side project has called on players with an interest in creative writing to help fill in the many gaps in the 'Pedia. If you've ever wanted to try your hand at adding your own little piece to FFH lore, or even creating a backstory for an entire leader, please feel free to contribute in this thread. Your work could be seen by as many as two, even three people! :lol:;)

Too many subforums! :lol:

Better to not clutter that thread with posts about creative writing anyway, plus this one is more visible.

I can't remember ever calling CFC "bums", although that does sound like something I'd say.:mischief: Considering that I've been a member of the community since before the vast majority of the people posting in this forum had registered, you can be assured it was in jest and not borne of any real animosity ;)

Oh wow...I did not think anyone would read all of that. IIRC it came to some 4000 words!

Edit: not only that, but I didn't even post it on this forum. So you followed a link to read it??? :lol:

Anyway, if you are interested in a PBEM, offer is now open :)

And yes, if anyone wants to flex a creative bone to fill out the pedia, then go for it! You will have (a very, very small amount of) fame beyond your wildest (for a given value of wildest) dreams!

Top Bottom