Erebus

I still think that poison would help considerably. *I will attempt to put together whatever useful enhancement potions or weakening/hallucination poisons from what I can find around, or in the group's inventory* Other than that I agree with the course of action

Mryddyn nods in afirmative at tsanal and morphs into his black owl. he leaps into the air before the transformation is complete and glides away on silent wings.

he locates a large pine tree to land in and observe the surroundings, looking for a place that the leader of the pack would hide out. he sends out his senses, looking for some sign that the wild men below can direct him to their leader, some kind of feeling of submission or respect, or better yet, of command, that would lead him straight to the leader...

You head towards the camp, hidden in the woods. The camp is very simple and crude, and getting in wouldn't be a problem, if there were no guards watching it. There are about a hundred people in, but you can't get a better picture of the situation without risking getting revealed.

I doubt killing all of them in a straight fight would work well. Perhaps if we could influence them to attack each other...Good to know that infiltration won't be to hard... Druid, what to you have in that pack of your's?

Tsanal looks at the camp, then examines Ken for a few seconds, after which he curiously stares at Thomas.
He then grins, and says: "I'm just curious, but how fast do you think you guys can put out a fire? Like, a forest fire, for example. A forest fire starting in a small camp in a forest...."

Hmmm... Depends on the size...

i could slow it's spread greatly, stop it, if i'm lucky... you Ken?

I think we should wait for a hunt: they must eat constantly I believe. (stomach grumbles) Then, we will pick up one of their throwing axes and pwn them. The clan symbols are on them and they will track it down while others defend. Soon, we'll get a savory civil war. Hmmm... roasted too....

I'm not so sure a forest fire would be a good idea, maybe if all else fails, but we know from experience that playing with fire can sometimes backfire.

OOC:...Maybe some more information would be good? DM?

Also a sorry from me for not being active anymore, but I regret to say the game doesn't really keep my interest. We're just running around without much of a purpose. Eg when we arrived at Glorairine we had little or no clues how we could proceed in this large city to achieve our goal. So I'm kinda finding it hard to stay interested in the story. Just assume I'm tagging along with you guys. Hopefully my interest will peek again at a later point.

i thought i ought to say that i saw zxcvbnm just now, he has been quite ill, thats why hes had little input here:

zxcvbnm said:
No, I'm not letting this die nor be run by others. I've been suffering from a poisoning for the last week and now I've got eight pages to read and work....

Top Bottom