Unit Request: Hindi Monk

Sir John

The evil one...
Can someone of you great unit creators make a Hindi Monk. Im going to use it in my Religion Mod...

Here is what I meant if you didnt get it..

Attachments

• hindimonk.jpg
    hindimonk.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 124
yes thats a Budhist monk, i dont even think there is any Hindi monks.

I know there is Hindi monks, but thats not the point as Im not going to call him that in the mod anyway. I just need a unit that looks like that. It doesnt matter what you call him... =D ;)

though, the Budha was a Hindi before he started his own teachings. So the Budhist robes may be appropriate. I don't know, not being from that region or as familiar with Hinduism as I should be. But, I guess if you are looking for a Hindi holy man type, somthing along the lines of the Ghandi King unit would be appropriate.

Its just supposed to be a monk, an alternative to the catholic\christian monks that Im hoping to also get in the mod...

What exact role would this Monk unit perform? Tactically? Strategically? I am curious as to how you would assign roles to this unit or similar religious units.

Well the picture isn't really a Hindu monk, but a Hindu swami would not look much different when scaled down to Civ3 Unit size... the only thing I would recommend would be an orange robe, but then I suppose the robe will likely be a civ-specific color anyway. I think his skin color would basically be the defining factor then between a Buddhist monk and a Hindu swami for a Civ3 unit.

Top Bottom