First questions from the Q&A answered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to BNW's ideology and modern theme, if Vietnam is added then I believe it would probably focus on modern day Communist Vietnam. Probably a yellow star with red background for emblem, Viet Cong UU. Something under these lines.

Due to BNW's ideology and modern theme, if Vietnam is added then I believe it would probably focus on modern day Communist Vietnam. Probably a yellow star with red background for emblem, Viet Cong UU. Something under these lines.

Not necessarily - look at Poland. Granted, they're a "fan favorite", but the only thing about them that relates to the Cold War is their UA, and even then it isn't entirely modern focused.

I could see a potential Vietnam civ with an ancient or medieval leader, generic guerilla warfare UA or a UA having to do with Doi Moi, a Viet Cong or Viet Minh UU, and either an earlier UU or a UB that's a bit more generic like rice paddies or something.

Not necessarily - look at Poland. Granted, they're a "fan favorite", but the only thing about them that relates to the Cold War is their UA, and even then it isn't entirely modern focused.

I could see a potential Vietnam civ with an ancient or medieval leader, generic guerilla warfare UA or a UA having to do with Doi Moi, a Viet Cong or Viet Minh UU, and either an earlier UU or a UB that's a bit more generic like rice paddies or something.

There wouldn't be a UB for rice paddies because there is already something way too similar that exists in the form of UI: Terrace farms

There wouldn't be a UB for rice paddies because there is already something way too similar that exists in the form of UI: Terrace farms

Oh, right.

I was just trying to think of something off the top of my head, it wasn't meant to be 100% serious speculation. :p

I suspect the second U-thing would be Water Puppet Theater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom