Rhye's of Civilization - the fastest loading mod Expanded - PART II

I would be interested in GOTM, but on the world map.

I think what Rhye needs is how all of the folders are arranged. Apparently its different for Complete than regular Conquests.

I'm not exactly sure as to the best way to show him. The idea I have is to use explorer and on that side bar which shows folders, open up all of the folders for your civ3. Then you could take a picture and post it for him.

If you understand those incredibly garbled instructions I just gave then I'll be amazed. Its hard to explain if you don't already know how to do it.

Oh yeah, and for a GOTM I would want it to be on the world map since thats what RoX is really designed and balanced for.

Actually I meant World Map RoX... The variables would not be the map, but rather the things you need to do to win... We may even have games where the point isn't to actually win the game but just to be the one who completes a few objectives at the earliest date among the contestants.

Oh, I forgot to mention that a few hours ago I started a game as China... Played for like, five hours straight... Maybe more... It's going okay, got into a few big messy wars but didn't lose a single city...
I noticed the Qin Spearman looks a bit taller than other units... Is that on purpose?

No need for a digital camera! I meant just take a screenshot with the print screen button on your keyboard. Then you can paste it into paint or whatever program like that that you have and save it. Then you can post that picture on the forum.

How do I know which of the AI players nukes my cities?
I am in war with too much other civs, so i cannot say for sure.

Help welcome!

By the way, a thing i find strange at the moment is that the AI
always nukes relatively uninteressting cities, eg babylon or mecca, which
are of absolutely none interest for me (playing as rome). I always fear that some day rome will go to hell, or another one of my core cities, but luckily that never happens...till now.

@Blasphemous
I'd play in a GOTM. Yes, definitely world map.

@AndrewH
I manually installed from the RoC site on to Civ Complete and had no problems. Just download all the parts (for RoC 2.69 and RoCX 1.23) and move them to the following folder:
Program Files > Atari > Civilization III Complete > Conquests > Scenarios

@Rhye
I'll attach a picture of the directory structure for Civ III Complete.

Attachments

• CivComplete_directory.jpg
    CivComplete_directory.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 538
locomuchacho said:
How do I know which of the AI players nukes my cities?
I am in war with too much other civs, so i cannot say for sure.

Help welcome!

By the way, a thing i find strange at the moment is that the AI
always nukes relatively uninteressting cities, eg babylon or mecca, which
are of absolutely none interest for me (playing as rome). I always fear that some day rome will go to hell, or another one of my core cities, but luckily that never happens...till now.

:lol: sorry it made me laugh :lol: If your rome. Think. Who hates rome. And usually whenever someone launches a nuke at someone, Other Civs declare war on the civ that launched the nuke... Yuo could always investigate ALOT of cities on suspect civs, to try to find out who is doing it. Until then you are SOOL (**** out of luck) lol..

Im having fun with abbreviations lately

hey i need help

i don't know what is better to choose, facism or communism, i need a government for war and peace, a government that has good shield and can support lots of units

but i don't know which is better
help plz

I found out the way to make it work with Civ III:COMPLETE. Danger Bird's way above does work, but there is an alternative that takes much less time. Download the installer off of the main page, just like conquests peeps would. But as soon as it starts the downloader. It will ask you what file to extract to ( Or somethign like that ) It already saysd Civ III\Infogrames\Something else... Change the infogrames to Atari, and change all of the conquests to Civ III Complete. Thats how i am playing now, as Carthage, having a hell of a time.

I'd love to play RoX GOTMs!
(And the first one should be Inca, Sid, win by Conquest :D )

But why not have random maps also? Provided someone takes the time to make them, and of course adjust them - just like the normal GOTMs work.

Hi!

I guess I would also be participant in a RoCX GOTM!
World map...

My CoE version went on in development... :)
Now I have a new version because I want the underdog worlds
(America, Asia, Africa)
a bit stronger.
So I gave them chance to meet, goody huts...
there are other changes too, and I hope for the better...

Top Bottom