The Resource Mod

Download link still does not work? :D

I had the same result unfortunately :badcomp:

Not found.PNG

Any small mod where I can rip out Coffee then :D

Is it not attached to post #191 by Roamty?

It looks a bit small though, I have a version that I downloaded on 2 October last year. 15.2 MB, you want it?

There you are.

Size is different because I had to re-zip it. The .rar download I had was refused by CFC for security reasons. Hope everything is allright.

Great! :goodjob:

For people (like me) who like to pick up a few things, I think it could be useful to have a list of the icons as they appear in the tga files.

The icons - how they are sorted in the tga files. When you pick up certain resources from the mod, you have to look in the ArtDefines files of each resource to know where they are placed in the tga files (by their index number). Then you can only copy and paste them into your own tga files. Some of them are obvious but not all of them. Not everybody wants to have the whole stuff in their mods.

Well, we don't understand each other very well...

I was just asking for a text file, a list of the icons, according to their "<FontButtonIndex>".

On the other hand, I am using Asaf's gamefont editor. Still, you need to copy and paste the icons (which Asaf has made very easy for us nowadays). It means that you have to find them first!

PS: I noticed that ackee has the same index number than citrus (41).

Top Bottom