The Resource Mod

OK! I reported in BTS Unaltered Gameplay (BUG, BAT and BULL), where previously these screens have already altered and various mods using in conjuction with many resources.

Take a look: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=241796&page=132

thanks

For the llamas, can someone add animations to them?

Also, has anyone had a look at the feathers resource I posted? I still have no idea how to fix it...I may just redo the mesh, since it's just an adaptation.

ik stolenRays fixed the camel resrouce, maybe he could animate this, should ask him :D

Q: is this in your other modpack (the one that I'm grammar-editing)

Q: is this in your other modpack (the one that I'm grammar-editing)

Not sure what you mean, if your asking if they are the same mod, then no. i have three mods, Travel through time: Modern Alliances, Travel Through Time: Africa, And the resource mod, i beleive theres around 10 resources from here in the TTT: Modern Alliances (the one you are editing)

ok, that answers my question... only 10? Well, understandable, it took an hour to extract, although that may be the computer...

ok, that answers my question... only 10? Well, understandable, it took an hour to extract, although that may be the computer...

Cant say resources are that important in modern times, minus oil so yeah dont worry about them to much, and mine usually takes around 15 minutes to upload and 5-10 to download for Modern alliances

Also, has anyone had a look at the feathers resource I posted? I still have no idea how to fix it...I may just redo the mesh, since it's just an adaptation.

Mesh was fine. I'm not sure what was wrong but I just copied the birds to another file, removed the unnecessary ExtraData and fixed the texture paths to relative. Additionally I added CutTree nodes, so that the birds will not be obscured by trees. Scale is adjusted to work with XML setting of 1.0.

Attachments

• angrybirds.jpg
    angrybirds.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 198
  • feathers_fixed.zip
    35.9 KB · Views: 138
Dacubz, there are a ton of new resources in PAEV Beta such as Zinc,etc. Some I think are a work in progress because they are newly named (i.e. Rye), but still look like old resources.

BTW I might have some new resources coming soon.

Dacubz, there are a ton of new resources in PAEV Beta such as Zinc,etc. Some I think are a work in progress because they are newly named (i.e. Rye), but still look like old resources.

BTW I might have some new resources coming soon.

Thanks il look into that, also expect an update in the next week or so

Top Bottom