SteamDB: "Bison" Depot??

Yes. That's how I understood the conversation, but maybe I'm misunderstanding what you guys mean with "3D".

Sendt fra min GT-I9305 med Tapatalk

I usually associate "leaderheads" with civ 4 and "leaderscreens" with civ 5 and they are already 3d designs so i do not know what's going on.

So has anyone made a Cocoa/Bison mod for the main game yet?

Awesome, you'll post it on here of course so i'll be the first to download. just post the link here.

Still no one succeeded in implementing the features yet?

Are we sure that "Bison depot" was this scenario? I mean, none of the other scenarios ever had its own steam db entry, did it?

No, but the scenario is a free DLC which brought jsut the scenario.

In otherwords, anytime a new civ came out it had a new scenario packed with it.

Seeing as there's no new civ coming out with this "dlc" there is just the scenario that comes with it.

I wonder if this picture had come out prior to the scenario, how much we'd have believed the Sioux were coming to town?

Spoiler :

It's just gone up on facebook. Quite a lot of social media going on at the moment for a game that's supposed to be "Complete". Just saying...

That's actually true. Today they uploaded a picture where you could win a picture collection. But I guess that's just for promoting the game and find out if they can push sales some more now that they believe they've made a complete game.

Sendt fra min GT-I9305 med Tapatalk

It's just gone up on facebook. Quite a lot of social media going on at the moment for a game that's supposed to be "Complete". Just saying...

Wasn't there some new version of the SDK listed as "multiplayer", too?

Come on, Firaxis! Just...one...more...patch...

Yes.. its' all very.. messy..

Ironically this thread is alive again... I always hope there's some big annoucement.

The thing is is the Sitting Bull's concept art for Civ 5 or Civ 4?

And let's just notice.. both the Cocoa, Bison and the Tipis are very easily eligible to be put into the main game.. right? Wouldn't Sitting Bull be fitting choice for a Tipi unique improvement?

But then if he was.. why isn't he part of the COnquest scenario in the first place?

Stuff doesn't add up.

They could have grabbed the chance with a new native american civ. They could have paired up Sioux(Tipi) and the scenario. More money for Firaxis. But they decided to be nice

so... about that mod...

Top Bottom