W.I.N.T.E.R's Makings Thread

K... Zee has just cleaned out the recieved files folder and Chris swapped PCs... soooo, its up to Wyrmshadow and Recon to safe the day...

@Justo: Man that was years of file-keeping :mischief: i had full series of Pixie and ... oh well :sad:

Hey, I HAD to get rid of mine a long time ago to make room for my gfx!

Well, if the same had happened to me, I would have just quit. It's taken me several years to gather all the models on my HD.

Wyrmshadow said:
Well, if the same had happened to me, I would have just quit. It's taken me several years to gather all the models on my HD.

Happened to me. :( My old 5 inch HD failed without warning(well besides the fact that it was old) and every model I had was lost Course I had far far far far less models then you and were only a several months old....

:smoke: I got them !!! Safe and sound... a bit out of their place (read: folders) but I guess that's ok- I can live with that.... Phew - I'm good !!!... :twitch: now I am... strangely calm... and tired... oh, already 4 am ... think I can go to bed now, huh... got some beauty sleep to catch up with ... this is W.i.n.t.e.r, last survivor of the Nostromo.... end of transmission :salute:

Lesson learned? Back up on CD's!!!

Right - after 16 days of waiting I just got back my "box" with the post... I opened the package, unscrewed my machine to take a peek inside... apparently they gave me a new power unit and a new hdd... but it still overheats !!! I mean: Hey- WTF !?!?!?!?

Get a newer highpowered cooling unit. I have a nice one but I have no clue what the name is. It's nice cuz I can leave my computer on for 5 days and not worry about anything overheating.

hmmmmm my suggestion go to the computer talk section they will help you...cuz they helped me a lot with my video card problems.

Top Bottom