W.I.N.T.E.R's Makings Thread

You're all wrong.

El Justo said:
well, according to the address on the pic, it's Portuguese :p
DING DING DING DING DING
Hot Dog, We have a weiner.

NEWS:

The CDG site is dead, long live the Evolution Games site. For those that didn't know it this far, Evo Games is also the home of the SOE mod (amongst others) and the next version is comming with huge leaps... Some of the units in the makes may well appear in SOE first before being released over here, but please do hang on.

ps. similar to CDG membership will be required at Evo Games. While not all units from CDG have already been restored to Evo, that should merely be a question of time, so don't be too shy to take a peek.

uhm, haven't worked on the smg yet tbh :)o) as I was preparing things for the Dutch/Romanian Riflemen while searching for some info on the actual looks of Greek and Thai Troops in WWII. Was also working on a small AFV project....

I'm getting visitors this week so work will be a bit idle till monday.

Cheers mate,

I had actualy planned making the Dutch today, but I am having more trouble with their oddly shaped helmet than expected- so I decided to add another Spanish Rifle alongside the Portugese. This decision was mainly brought up due to the fact that while I already made a Spanish pack (with the German-style Rifleman and even an HMG) in turn nothing was there to mirror Spanish troops had they not cooperated with Germany- i.e. the counterpart to the Portugese-style trooper in its slightly older, interwar attire. Hope you like it :)

see a comparison below:

i KNOW i had a book, with both Thai and Greek pictures, i spent like an hour looking for it, but cant find it...I will scan it as soon as I can....I had some books that were in my basement and got destroyed in a flood, and I am hoping it wasnt one of those, it was a neat book.

Top Bottom