Will you play MP?

• I anxiously await MP

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • I couldn't care less about MP

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters

VoodooAce

Emperor
Ok....a new poll. I've seen a lot of estimates as to how many will play MP, ranging from 40% to .01%. I'm guessing it's somewhere in between :D

Should we start a thread in the stories forum for people who want to sign up for the first MP game?

Not exactly a scientific poll, but I do think this should show those that estimated the number of civ players interested in MP to be somewhat over the ridiculous estimate I read of .01% :lol:

Lol, because I don't like something, I don't naturally assume that EVERYBODY doesn't like it.

There are a lot of civ fanatics that desperately await MP so they can play the freakin' game again.

Looks like they're planning on February or March!! Woohoo, I can make it another month or two without playing the game.....plus however long it takes me to, uh, 'acquire' the MP version. If it's free and downloadable (fat chance), then I'll have no issues.

If it's an add-on, I will not, uh, buy the add-on, but they still can't wait to play it!!!

I played CTP1 online from Oct 00 to Apr 01.
THe settings were:4 players;4ai;gigantic map n other settings concerning the map n raging hordes for barbarian level.
THe main problem was the choice of the setting(people disagreeing on em),the appointments(some people didn't come),people leaving sayin"this g

I played CTP1 online from Oct 00 to Apr 01.
THe settings were:4 players;4ai;gigantic map n other settings concerning the map n raging hordes for barbarian level.
THe main problem was the choice of the setting(people disagreeing on em),the appointments(some people didn't come),people leaving sayin"this game sucks"or "i won't win;bye".
BUT THE MAIN PROBS were the appointments.
I PASSED MORE TIME WAITING FOR PEOPLE THAN PLAYIN.
Moreover,that's pretty annoyin when people leave because they believe they won't win.
Games were also very long(more than one month);playin about 4 hours per day.
People playin civ 2 MP seem to play 1vs1.
CIV3 ALLOW 16 PLAYERS.
The question is "Are CIV3 MP GAMES WITH MANY PEOPLE ON A GIANT MAP POSSIBLE?"

Top Bottom