Washington State set to legalize Gay Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because heterosexuality is natural, it is what makes new generations.
Marriage is not natural ether, since I never seen any animals getting marrying. So do you want it be ban to? As it mention before homosexuality is occurs naturally.

But those radical Muslims think it is bad... so it must be good? I am confus.

Racial differences are irrelevant to the making of children, or their upbringing.

Gender differences are infinitely more important than racial differences.

Please back this assertion up.

Racial differences are irrelevant to the making of children, or their upbringing.

Gender differences are infinitely more important than racial differences.

So would you ban infertile couples getting together and marrying?

How can you tell if someone is infertile before the sanctity of marriage?

Not everywhere, and slavery is an injustice for many reasons.

And one man one woman wasnt the rule EVERYWHERE either. You want to have it all ways so long as it backs up your argument. Natural maters only here, history only matters here, making babies only matters here.

I just frankly wish to hear the reason that LGBT wish for the right of marriage so badly. What makes it so much more special than a civil union?

Oh boy religious articles, that would be like bringing skinhead literature to racism fight and claiming it as a source against minority rights.

Nah, we're just having a laugh. Deal with it ;)

How can you tell if someone is infertile before the sanctity of marriage?

They may or may not know, but the point is that if CELTIC believes that marriage exists to pump out children, then he should be against infertile couples marrying, or they should get divorced if one of them is infertile.

I just frankly wish to hear the reason that LGBT wish for the right of marriage so badly. What makes it so much more special than a civil union?

Because they have to complain.

Moderator Action: From the forum rules:
Trolling
[...]
It can be interpreted as anything for which it is reasonably foreseeable (in the moderators' opinion) that someone will react to it.
[...]
• Extending a negative issue to a wide group of people. For example, if one member of a group, religion, political persuasion or ethnicity does something bad, a post that implies that all members of this group, religion, political persuasion or ethnicity are similar, this is considered trolling.
• Posting a very negative topic or post about a certain group. Eg. "Why are all (race, gender, ethnicity, political affiliation) stupid / fat / boring" etc.
'Because <group as a whole> <do something negative>' falls under this. You're painting a large group of people as being whiners. A good start to avoiding this sort of trollish and inappropriate generalisation is to avoid the use of the word 'they' that you're using to describe some sort of malevolent monolithic 'other'. You are essentially levelling accusations as to the integrity of some of your fellow members, which isn't acceptable conduct in any topic on this forum. You should be more tactful and respectful when you're addressing this topic, as posts such as this amount to trolling.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

To me its a separate but equal situation. You could have events occur where down the road where politicians give rights to marriage but not civil unions.

Those complainers. Can't they complain somewhere else where I don't have to listen to them?

I love how you attempt to de-legitimise the fight for marriage by the LGBT community by labelling them as being complainers, whilst you have the priveledge of not having to do so.

Same reason Plessy v. Ferguson is widely seen as a bad thing.

Anyway I'm sure we'll remind celtic next time he considers complaining about anything, and how bad it is an' all.

Because heterosexuality is natural, it is what makes new generations. For thousands of years it has always been with a man and a woman in every society on every Continent.

Murder, incest, rape, eating one's children, throwing feces, etc. are also seen in nature. How is being more like animals (being natural, meaning occurring in nature) a virtue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom