Riddle

Gobbledeygook

Chieftain
This 1 is really simple but my m8s spent weeks working out the answer (dumbasses :crazyeye: )

A prisoner was put in a cell.Te cell had no doors, no windows and the floor was made of titanium so he couldnt dig out. Yet the next morning the coppers find him gone.
HOW!!!!! :confused:

All too easy.

You never said there were any walls. Naturally, with no walls, you can't have doors and windows.

Most of these riddles don't have a point/ or make any logical sense - they're just a play on words, in attempt to make you feel foolish.

OK, fine - there are walls... but the walls are 5 feet high, and the ceiling is made of paper. The man punched through it, and climbed over the wall. There's always a way...

Obviously, there must be a way for him to get in, even if there are no doors and no windows. So, I guess he went out the same way he went in, and the only thing I can think of is that there are indeed no walls.

Dave is right
There were no doors:goodjob:

Heres another...A man is climbing mount everest, yet he is in his sitting room in ENGLAND at the same time eating his bran cereal :D....how?????:confused: :band:

:goodjob:
A police officer found info on a drug baron.he stationed a man on every exit to his hideout yet he got out..............:lol:

Top Bottom