Random Rants IX: I'm Mad As Hell, And I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore!

Besides not having the bald guy as host anymore, whats the problem? (I havent seen the show in quite a while)

I haven't even seen the show, but the commercials are bizarre. The guy isn't having nearly enough fun. Get the guys from Weird U.S. Now THAT was a freakin' show.

Ah, sweet revenge. Nothing like a DT rush to regain confidence.

EDIT: wrong thread. Now THAT's a rant :mad:

Argh. Maybe someone can explain to me why a guy can fall for the same woman off and on, despite no event occurring to push such feelings back into motion, no romantic past history (though there was more than one time where it was close to it) and the fact that it's more than likely one way this time. The head recognizes a degree of futility but the heart either knows something the head doesn't or simply refuses to believe logic, or maybe it's a poor reflection upon oneself and a pathetic inability to move on (it's not like there was no effort there, either).

I really dont know, I just saw her(the bloody redhead) last night after a while and it got the old 'feelings' thing stirring again. Which is killing me, because she is mashiara, love lost beyond redemption. I've tried many solutions, including the true and time tested technique of nailing many cheap sluts to forget her, apparently with little to no effect. I just hope I dont keep running into her again, yet each time before I even know that I will I get this gut feeling that's somethings wrong and lo and behold she shows up everytime, without fail. She's even penetrated my dreams again. It's madness, madness I tell you.

What does "mad" means?

I was playing a game of Colonization And my cat stepped on the off button of my power supply :mad:

I was playing a game of Colonization And my cat stepped on the off button of my power supply :mad:

Clearly, cats are evil beings and should only exist for lolcat pics.

I just can't stand anymore movies where the ugliest guys score the most beautiful chicks.

Case in point: take that guy:

And what bugs me is that it's never the other way around (an ugly chick scoring a gorgeous guy), mostly because it's hard to find an ugly chick in movies, while ugly guys... galore.

I find the whole thing incredibly sexist.

I wouldn't mind scoring with Seth Rogen.

I've been stalked by an extremely weird mentally-troubled girl for a while, and today unfortunately I met her again, she was helping at a concert I played at... And she was completely crazy about me, putting herself literally on top of me, and doing stuff that's... well, pretty screwed up. And so to make her stop I started "playing" with some other girl there, I grabbed her hands, kissed her, etc (I barely knew her but she liked me a lot too so I didn't care), and it worked (this one was incredibly receptive too).

What's the rant? Well I get to do that every night I'm out, and even get to go much further than that, but the next day everything always seems to be forgotten. Some girls are always all over me, but it all seems to not work out for a longer time! This one was literally moaning in pleasure while I was staying with her, but she left in a hurry... Heh, and with all this, so often, it's been almost 2 months since I don't have a girlfriend... and I'm going to be single at my birthday the day after tomorrow... I hate this. I almost can't remember last time I had a real girlfriend and had real sex:p and I hate that this happens, since it all goes so easily for me. Somehow, I've been having a strike of bad luck in this field in the past weeks/months. And again, I hate that I'm gonna be single on my birthday the day after tomorrow. :(

I bought an iTunes card today.
I haven't done that in over a year.
When I tried to redeem the card it asked for my password.
I tried the usual passwords and none of them matched.
The thing gave me two options after I tried 4 times; we'll send you an e-mail or answer the security question.
I don't have access to that e-mail address anymore...option one was a no go.
I clicked on option two.
It asked for my birthday. Easy enough.
Then, it took me to my security question.
"What color is the sky?"
[insert head hitting keyboard action here]

I know the password has absolutely NOTHING to do with that.

I JUST WANT TO BUY MY SONGS!

Well, the story was in The Sun. People only generally care about two things in The Sun, and they're both on Page 3.
That's like not even half the point though. Video is video...

Top Bottom