What FFH changes would you implement in BTS?

Qgqqqqq

Emperor
...and vice versa.
I don't mean big things like Pyre Zombies or Elves, but general changes like increased mobility or lairs.
Personally I like the increased snowball of units, with both double strength promotions and increased xp gain. I also enjoy the increased price of settlers and corresponding quick strength of tile improvements.

One thing I miss from BTS is economic benefits to techs. The whole game is largely weighted towards military dominance, with many tech lines completely focussed towards this, while BTS has very few techs solely devoted to military.
And so on.

Personally I like the increased snowball of units, with both double strength promotions and increased xp gain. I also enjoy the increased price of settlers and corresponding quick strength of tile improvements.

This.
Also the ability to give mobility to melee units. But most of all the uniqueness of every civ and every religion.

Something I miss a lot from BtS and FFH is that the AI can't pay us to declare war on someone or stop trade with someone.

Also the ability to give mobility to melee units. But most of all the uniqueness of every civ and every religion.
Agreed. Also the ability to attack more easily, and the diversity of the tech tree.

The much bigger differences between units.

/me has a problem remembering what in FFH was not in BTS.. (esp about mechanisms)
I thought mobility was in there... :D

Top Bottom