Cathedral bug?

rickam4

Chieftain
So I am playing as the Celt's and I do not have the Cathedrals Belief. However, I noticed that i could build them in my cities, so without thinking I built a cathedral in each of my 4 cities. I have had many great artists create works, and because the cathedral spot was open, they went to that location. Now that I am focusing on theming, I cannot view the art in the Culture overview screen, and therefore, have lost a majority of the art for theming. I can trade my works still, but I still cannot access them. I can see them in the building list in the city screen, but cannot manage them. Does anyone have any ideas or fixes, commands, anything i might be able to do?

Are you playing with mods?

Also--are all your cities following your religion, or have those cities been converted to another religion (i.e., the one that has the Cathederals Belief)?

Yes I am playing with a series of mods, I cant remember which exactly at the moment, I am away from my personal computer. but Info addict, strange religions, ethnic units, faster aircraft animation, Krakatoa fix, Tojo, Calypso's Colorful Religious Icons, more luxuries, and Advanced civs are there

All of my cities have my religion (Catholicism) as majority, 5+ followers. my capital (holy city)has 1 follower of the cathedral religion, but 19 followers of Catholicism.

At the bottom of the culture screen are two boxes. If you check the (I think) View Art box, you can look at your art, but not move them. The other box lets you move art for theming.

Top Bottom