1000 Clues You're Anticipating Civ5 Too Much

248 - you are desperately trying to finally play Civ IV to the end (if you always won before "future tech") because you know that when Civ V will be available you won't return to Civ IV.

251 - you redecorate your house to add hexagonal bathroom tiles and hexagonal kitchen floor tiling - squares are so last year.
252 - the kitchen floor becomes unusable by everyone else as you start re-enacting epic battles on it

Special "how i met your mother"

253 - you wonder if Barney Stinson will raise his hand for a "Civ Five" and will "civ up!!!"...:lol:
254 - you imagine that Ted Mosby will meet his future wife in a gaming store on Fall 2010 while both of them were buying a copy of CivV and will ask her if she want to get a little civilized...

255 - you kick everyone out of your house temporarily because "ciV clearly states that only one person could be in it at a time.

256 - You get the American president too change the Pentagon to a hexagon.

257. You're already working on ways to correct the errors in Civ5; such as no religions, missing civilizations, hexagons etc.

258. You're learning how to reverse engineer code so units can stack.

259. You're purchasing a wii fii base station so you can download Civ5 stuff real fast.

260. You've just started campaigning for a computer industry standard so all PCs will run off the same core system, just so Civ5 can come out in a single version

261. You're looking forward to the Civ5 editor for the Mac so you can design and post your Khazak Ascendant scenario.

262. You're pestering Firaxis about Civ6.

263. You hint that Firaxis could gainfully incorporated a few FreeCiv ideas into Civ5. A choice of hexes, squares, or rhomboids for example. A choice of leaders with distinct capabilities as well.

264. You haunt Ebay checking out G5 and MatTel prices

265. You blatantly violate the CivFanatics ToS by posting your PayPal dona... (No, I'm not going to go there.)

266. You pester Firaxis about releasing the Civ3 source code.

267. You're looking forward to the day when you can argue horizontal map grain v. vertical map grain.

267. You are currently CONSTANTLY CONSTANTLY thinking about playing civ V in 6-7 months. = )
268. You quit being a lurker. = )

270. You start purchasing lottery tickets in the hopes you'll win enough money to get a new iMac.

271. You (almost) post three comments in a row.

272. Playing the first Civ V game, making that first move, playing that first game, and how it would feel like, is the last thing you think about before you go to sleep each night, since you knew Civ V was coming out.

273. you remove the bunk beds from your children's room because "only 1 unit may occupy this space"

276. You get all tatted up in anticipation of ciV.

278. You dust off your old Panzer General II game to get some practice in before the release.

270. You start purchasing lottery tickets in the hopes you'll win enough money to get a new iMac.

279: After buying the aforementioned iMac, you wonder why you did that seeing as CiV will come out earlier on PC, and subsequently buy a new PC, and thus have 2 computers, which get you thinking: Well, now I can play against myself over the internet when CiV comes out."

280. You've scanned every magazine review thread at least five times in hopes of seeing something you didn't notice before (in fact, I did once see something I hadn't noticed before...it works! :p)

Top Bottom