Kael's journey with Fallen Enchantress

Kael, FFH2 was the greatest mod ever to hit this earth and I can't thank you enough for it. Congrats on the awesome job and I wish you the best :D

Kael, FFH2 was the greatest mod ever to hit this earth and I can't thank you enough for it. Congrats on the awesome job and I wish you the best :D

to that i can toast. :beer:

still think that a standalone FFH3 would be way more interesting and worthwhile than any attempt at fixing WoM.
Hell, even the FFH2 manual was fun to read.

Sounds cool Kael, looking forward to seeing the direction you and Stardock take :)

Congratulations Kael!
Another one to thank for FFH2, best game I've played to date :)

I still think that a standalone FFH3 would be way more interesting and worthwhile than any attempt at fixing WoM.

to this I can agree... they've improved Elemental A LOT between FE and LH but civ4 is still a much stronger base to build on imo. despite all the cool features and good ideas, I still feel like FFH2 is a lot more enjoyable and engrossing to play.

Moderator Action: <snip> was just annoyed at the ingratitude being thrown Kael's way after he's given us strategy players all so much. anyway, thanks Kael for everything you've given the community and congratz on ur promotion!

Moderator Action: Please do not discuss moderator action in public (PDMA). If you have an issue with a moderator, please send them a PM per the forum rules.

Should you find a post that you feel is offensive or against the rules, please report the post and let the staff handle it. Taking it into your own hands only elevates the issue, creating more trolling and feeds the troll.

Removed the PDMA.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Seems like the next project is galactic civilizations 3.

I'm really exited about GalCiv3, especially since it has multiplayer for the first time. I just hope they see it through this time and it doesn't end like in Elemental with a comment from Brat that they had to stop the development because their network programmers are unfortunately busy with other jobs like cleaning the coffee machine or the microwave...

I also think that GalCiv is a much more rewarding job for Kael than making Elemental a playable game was. It's simply a much better game from the start. Though I don't know if Kael likes SciFi games. I heard once that Sid Meyer never liked fantasy games and therefore never made one.

I hope they include a combat mode this time and bring space monsters on the table. I think those are the main reason that I still like MOO2 a bit more than GalCiv2. Well, I''m really looking forward to how it'll be shaping up. The trailer was great and it's about time to push MOO2 from the throne.

Top Bottom