100 000 members

Status
Not open for further replies.
tier2006

Or some might consider hehao 100,000

It's indeed strange that a newbie knew how to turn the PM's off, but can't moderators see the IP that he registered with? They could try to look if any of those who posted here have same IP, but it would be a kinda useless big work.

How do you know PM's are turned off?

Abaddon said:
How do you know PM's are turned off?

hehao has PM's turned off, you can tell by going to his profile and noting that there is no option to PM him/her.

tier2006 has PM's turned on, but isn't answering them. Not that I would know ;) :D . Plus, tier2006 hasn't signed in since Sept. 8th.

Mirc said:
It's indeed strange that a newbie knew how to turn the PM's off, but can't moderators see the IP that he registered with? They could try to look if any of those who posted here have same IP, but it would be a kinda useless big work.
vBulletin is widely used forum software so if you have turned off PM's in one vBulletin forum then you know how to do it in all others...

what an obscure link! i feel more sorry for number 666 whoever the lucky devil is!

Why is it significant numbers never do anything?

SuperBeaverInc. said:
Why is it significant numbers never do anything?
Because modders need to "Search".
When i was a modder (not a user) and i had to search i did not register (AFAIK). :)

Mirc said:
Well actually, if you consider TF member no. 1, then..... :lol:

:mischief:

Technically, he wasn't number 1 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom