100 000 members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfection said:
choxorn, does demonstrate a real problem with CFC though, the inability to look up profile information on posters with no posts.

However, it's useless to look them up. Why would anyone want to contact someone with no posts? They should just post in 3 threads and get on the list...

Tycoon101 said:
However, it's useless to look them up. Why would anyone want to contact someone with no posts? They should just post in 3 threads and get on the list...
There's some jerk with the username Perfectionist, and I want to see if they put in any profile info.

Moderator Action: ...and that's a completely inappropriate way to welcome a new member.

Flaming - warned.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Perfection said:
There's some jerk with the username Perfectionist, and I want to see if they put in any profile info.

i saw you and him on at the same time, thought something had gone wrong with my eyes then thought it was your DL :p

Perfection said:

It's interesting how you choose to handle competition regarding trivial internet usernames. Quite a sport you are, Perf. ;) :goodjob:

Seriously though, at the rate with which this site is growing, we'll see a lot more milestones. :D

Civrules said:
It's interesting how you choose to handle competition regarding trivial internet usernames. Quite a sport you are, Perf. ;) :goodjob:
Competition must be defeated. :borg:

Perfection said:
Competition must be defeated. :borg:

I saw him looking at your profile. Must be wondering who this "Perfection" is that stole the nick he wanted. ;)
Have you pm'd him, Perfection?

LLXerxes said:
How much does to the rate of members go up with the release of each new game?
There is going to be a cycle of a register boom and stagnation. Somehow dependent on the releace of any Civ Series games.

Chieftess said:
I saw him looking at your profile. Must be wondering who this "Perfection" is that stole the nick he wanted. ;)
Have you pm'd him, Perfection?
Yeah, I asked if he wanted to tag team OT.

So far, no response.

Perfection said:
Yeah, I asked if he wanted to tag team OT.

So far, no response.

Wisely so. :p

Anyway, this thread's outlived it's usefullness by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom