Bug reports and technical issues

^ Sury is crazy. Just look at his face!

The best thing that "vassal can declare war" has done to me is when Aztec and Inca are both my Peace Vassals (and Friendly with me). But Monte, being Monte, declares on Inca, and therefore declares on me. TL;DR a Peace Vassal declares on its Master on Friendly, while the master is >5 times larger/more powerful. I wouldn't call it a 'bug', but it's quite impressive.

This is why now I just kill Monte on sight, or pillage him into Collapse. NEVER vassalize Monte - he's every bit as psycho as he was in BTS. You just never know when he'd declare on Spain or Russia on your behalf.

I don't like the idea that vassal can declare war and drag its master into it. Maybe they should be able to declare, but the master shouldn't automatically follow them.

Also Leoreth, please give the Seljuks a Islamic missonary for Isfahan, I've seen Buddhist Isfahan a few times.

The game crashed when I tried to play on the 3000 B.C Map

Can you be more precise? Did it crash right after you started the scenario? During autoplay? Your own / the AI's turn? If the former, what did you do right before the crash?

I've reported before that the Mongol hordes might pop out right on your city and now it is confirmed.

Spoiler :

They just popped out of an indie city.

Also, could there be an option to reject cities when they want to join you? Obviously you can't disband holy cities now but you can't turn them down either. In a previous game Hangzhou (indie Taoist holy city) flipped to me (India) although my nearest city was Mandalay. It's just absurd.

Thanks, I've found the error thanks to this screenshot.

For refusing flipping cities, I've tried to locate the responsible code in the DLL, to no avail so far :(

Can you be more precise? Did it crash right after you started the scenario? During autoplay? Your own / the AI's turn? If the former, what did you do right before the crash?

I tried to play first as Korea then as Byzantium- I selected them waited for it to load then I was told that the program encountered a problem and that it needed to close :blush:

And I also tried to start at 600 A.D then I was told I had been defeated

SVN or regular download?

Reformation spread Protestantism to your cities even if you're Countering while running Theocracy. Shouldn't that be changed?

Spain just discovered Astronomy, but obviously there's something wrong so that they can't send conquerors to the Philippines. They can always settle there but can't send conquerors over.
Spoiler :

Do you have a save right before this happens?

Awesome, thanks.

Somehow Catholicism stays in Sirajis albeit the Arabian takeover. I doubt it was even there before the conquest.
Spoiler :

Somehow Catholicism stays in Sirajis albeit the Arabian takeover. I doubt it was even there before the conquest.
Spoiler :

You should ask the Maronites of Lebanon why they didn't leave when the Arabs conquered as staying violates the Arab UP (they are still there).

Hello, sorry if this has been reported before, but I couldn't find out using a forum search. Anyway, I'm using the latest version of DFC and noticed a new bug: whenever the religion Confucianism has its music played (when it is founded, when a temple is built, etc) its music is the Jewish one, not the Confucian one. This happens whether you're playing the founder of Conf. or someone else - no difference at all. The graphics for the religion (and Zoroastrianism) work perfectly fine - just the sound is wrong.

A screenshot wouldn't be informative I'm afraid.

Thanks in advance. Hope it's easy to fix, as I love this mod otherwise

Two turns after this save, no matter what I do, the game crashes.
I'll have to start over, but would you mind taking a look, Leoreth?

Attachments

• Tokugawa AD-1405 Turn 262.CivBeyondSwordSave
    736.9 KB · Views: 44
Try loading an autosave a few more turns back. Worked for me once.

Top Bottom