What Did you Achieve today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taught lots of filthy kids biology and split up a fight rather ineptly.

today I skipped my philosophy class to do laundry, and then I have a class at noon, then lunch, then some schoolwork!

I might play CIV this evening but I'm kinda waiting for the patch really, I don't like alot of the games atm because the patch kinda ruins alot of settings and scenarios so I tend to have slim pickens of games atm. That said I achieved the almost insurmountable task or so it seemed of finding evidence of quantum biology in neurology which doesn't sound like a lot but there is precious little reference to it on google:( I am great ok I just am:goodjob: me

I've decided to skip my 2nd class today as well. I'm going to play my vidya game until the bathrooms are cleaned, take a shower, then study.

I rolled out of bed and drove to work was my accomplishment for today. :D

Tried to do some work, couldn't due to circumstances beyond my control, so now I'm aimlessly surfing the Internet.

Friday was my day of accomplishment since I setup a training class and setup a computer for a new hire.

For when he leaves six form at the end of July I'd imagine? Either that or he's flunking out of sixth form. Or maybe he just needs a part time job to support his schooling and coke habbit who knows?;)

well hes uper 6th in lower 6th so was just wonderin if he was doin his personal statement thing or applayin for a job.

I got a level 6 in my French oral, which was good. Even better, I got out of doing my history essay due in for today by giving the excues 'my mum didn't have enough time to do it for me,' and because my history teacher thought it was a funny excuse he let me off not doing the essay. Result.

Sidhe said:
For when he leaves six form at the end of July I'd imagine? Either that or he's flunking out of sixth form. Or maybe he just needs a part time job to support his schooling and coke habbit who knows?;)
Nope, I'm in upper sixth preparing ym Cv just-in-case, with no itnention of flunking.
However, I am staying an extra year in 6th form, just to tie p loose ends, which means I'll be 2nd oldest student in the school, with unlimited powers of alcohol purchasing and driving!

nonconformist said:
Nope, I'm in upper sixth preparing ym Cv just-in-case, with no itnention of flunking.
However, I am staying an extra year in 6th form, just to tie p loose ends, which means I'll be 2nd oldest student in the school, with unlimited powers of alcohol purchasing and driving!

...meaning that despite your intentions, you're at a higher risk of flunking. :cool:

IglooDude said:
...meaning that despite your intentions, you're at a higher risk of flunking. :cool:
Well, I wouldn't say that.
For a start, my subjects are very academic unlike certain others....

I failed sixth form. Not only could I do the subjects I wanted to do, the subject I ended up doing I ended up getting U in all of them.

nice going CH! :goodjob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom