Cant install the Civ V Gods and Kings...

lokman886

Chieftain
I've bought a new box of the civilization V: Gods and Kings package from the stall, but its keeping fail to install the game.
My situation is as following:
1. I put my DVD into the pc, the autorun ask me which language i want to choose;
2. I chose english then the the autorun of setup ask me "install" or "exit"
3. "install" chosen, it asks me if i agree the agreements
4. "agree" kick, then the window auto closed
5. Nothing pop up but my steam was failed/ crashed

I have tried reinstall the steam and the original program of civ 5 but still same.
Please give me the method to let me play the game as soon as possible, please...:(

Can you see CivV in steam?

Yes, i can play the CivV indeed, but dunno why i cant install n play the expansion...aiya...

Yes, i can play the CivV indeed, but dunno why i cant install n play the expansion...aiya...

Very strange that the installer is closing on you. If you didn't mind the wait, you could certainly enter the key directly into Steam.

o god...another problem...the products key is said invaild...i try to clearify so many time but still cant...
aiya why K2 is so sucked this time! so trouble.........!

o god...another problem...the products key is said invaild...i try to clearify so many time but still cant...
aiya why K2 is so sucked this time! so trouble.........!

Contact customer support if you're seeing an invalid key. Hopefully they can straighten it out.

Top Bottom