The DYOS Consul (DYOS XI: 2009-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allright, sorry, but the plot of DYOS X Part 2 already has me confused. What's going on with CG and co?

Right now were at a Coruscanti drop zone by a radio to make another attempt to contact Mr. Toyoda.

Ah, much thanks. I'll drop in on DYOSX Part 2 when it seems like an appropriate time, and I'll probably start working on a XI comic soon.

I'm working on an X Part 2 Comic right now, I'll get to XI later. Maybe I'll just do the same thing CivGeneral did and appear in both threads just because I can't think of anything else.

I don't know whether to feel glad that I am actually active in DYOSX2 or sad that I'm slacking in DYOSXI.

Also, I'd like some opinions about the text being included in the end of the following comic in DYOSX2. If possible, of course.

And the general approval of my comics if those are available. I like compliments. :)

I've been playing around with a DoD Swep addon for Garry's Mod so a comic would be coming in a while. Such fun fighting in HL2 maps on the side with Samus using World War II era weapons o_O

I don't know whether to feel glad that I am actually active in DYOSX2 or sad that I'm slacking in DYOSXI.

Also, I'd like some opinions about the text being included in the end of the following comic in DYOSX2. If possible, of course.

And the general approval of my comics if those are available. I like compliments. :)

I have to say they look pretty good.

STOP BEING SO AWESOME!!! :aargh:

:D

For those involved in Part II, I have again brought some presents from my time away; similar to the Toyoda Papers from eons ago, although these are 'current' and more direct plot bombs. I only have three of these, and preference will be given first to people who didn't make it the first round; second to arbitrary selection.
So, respond either here or via PM to book yours today.

P.S: Not to say the old six are any less relevant. In fact, if you're really really persuasive, and I'm in a really really good mood, I may let you in on what they mean.

6? There were 5!

And I bid on one of the new three.

I believe I still have the PM you gave me AGES ago :o

Samus can place the bid on the newer documents. I gotta dig through the Coruscanti National Archives for mines :ack:.

STOP BEING SO AWESOME!!! :aargh:

:D

I am honored. :)

I believe I still have the PM you gave me AGES ago :o

Samus can place the bid on the newer documents. I gotta dig through the Coruscanti National Archives for mines :ack:.

Which reminds me, Thorvald, can you resend me those .zips you sent me ages ago (with pass). I lost the pm, and the files on my com.

Well, Apperently the guys at Garry's Mod decided to throw another wrench into Garry's Mod. Though mainly related to any HL2 map (HL2, E1, E2) which when I approach a certain area, Gmod abruptly crashes on me.

I bid my Giant Death Robot. Awkwardly, it arrived back at my local post office today from my friend with a note attached: "You bastard. Best birthday present ever. You're paying for my . .. .. .. .ing house or I'll . .. .. .. .ing kill you"

Right now my comic will continue to finish it's pursuit of Darth Cheney. It won't be crossing over the storylines of others (or at least any crossover will be a comic relief and not intended to make a major impact), yet anyway.

Also I will try and make a list of characters I have used during the DYOS series, which will be a doozy given that I don't actually have any sort of list or records, I just made the comics on a rather ad hoc basis

Here are the files; you know who you are. They're encrypted, so only the requisite bidder will be able to access them. They're a lot smaller than what you'll remember, but they're also not as clear. I think the ribbon had degraded since last I used it. Downshifting the contrast will make it more legible.

Aside: Anybody gearing towards another comic for DYOS XI? I've got another comic done; it doesn't impact the story itself, but it does strain the rules a bit.

Attachments

• Papers6.zip
    491.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Papers7.zip
    346.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Papers8.zip
    387.9 KB · Views: 119
I have an X Part 2 comic to be scanned and up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom