Omygosh, I CAN READ IT WITHOUT FALLING ASLEEP! :woohoo:

Congratz. :p

And now, instead of 6 pages of filler dialogue and no progress. Here's 2 pages full of filler dialogue! And a setting change. Or two.

Made you a prince(ss) with a thousand enemies

Samus is a skilled surgeon too! You'd have to be after all those autopsies of those you killed with biological weapons.

Will there be a (wo)man behind the curtain to pay no attention to? Who knows?
Dun dun dun!

Dammit Styles, why do you have to keep stealing my ideas? I mean I liked what you did but this was my chance to actually make a comic and that's kinda ruined it. :(

Today, I contributed a comic...

Great, now I'll have to my next comic about beating up a straw version of CivGeneral and then going hunting for a Kangaroo without a tail. Or maybe Ninja another's Ninja's ideas, not that Stylesrj has anything to teach on that subject:mischief:

Great, now I'll have to my next comic about beating up a straw version of CivGeneral and then going hunting for a Kangaroo without a tail. Or maybe Ninja another's Ninja's ideas, not that Stylesrj has anything to teach on that subject:mischief:

Don't worry, that situation has been resolved. It was all a giant misunderstanding. :)

After three months.....here's a proper comic.

Suddenly, things go down very quickly in the Rose Gold Empire...

Impossibroo!

Just so you know this connects to the plot in all that confusing dialogue. Bad guys take over safe zones!

Originally it was going to end with everyone captured, but I figured that would be a couple more pages so yeah...

All hail her majesty Pink Gold Peach! May she reign for all eternity!

Those who suggest that she is unpopular and not going to be appearing in Mario Kart 9 are agents of internet rebel scum and King Boo. Everyone loves PGP, all those who do not no longer exist.

Time to bail!

Thor Strindberg: Hey that's my line!

At least it's not a spit take

(Note should be: Lucy makes the better case)

Lucy is such a smooth liar, why else do you think she became their solicitor?

Also loadsamoney!

Ah yes, Lucy is a good liar. Kaede on the other hand never did get her Strindberg Inc. Lawyer Education :lol:

Also, chocolate ice cream reference for the win. But we all know strawberry is better! And less likely to set off improbable allergic reactions.

Connie: Ahhhh, jokes on you DYOS!Haruhi. That's AoC!Haruhi :D.
Lilith: Morrigan was on it as well too ^^
Civ: To be fair DYOS!Haruhi. You were a giantess at the omni scale one time :p
Kusanagi: *shutters*

Oh God please let's not roleplay after hours, the comics are hard enough to figure out...

I think he's joking about the comics...

And now it's a new page so the previous page isn't cluttered with images when you view 40 posts per page!

Top Bottom