fantasy mod

BigTruck

Chieftain
i am trying to install the fantasy mod for ptw... but am receiving a message:"art\civilopedia\icons\units\economicssm.pcx" error- what the hell do i need to do to correct this? any assistance is much appreciated- as this looks like a killer mod..... thanks:):mad:

This question would be better asked in the C&C forum. Did you d/l it from there, or try to play it off your PTW Disc? I'm assuming you have PTW, you might not. If you do have PTW, and you tried to install it off the disc, Infogrames had to yank a bunch of stuff off the scenarios, something about copyrights. You might want to find either the post in the Creation and Customization/Completed Modpacks forum, or if you have the website from it, d/l the full package.

But to answer your question, you are missing files that the scenario is looking for. As how to exactly fix it, I'm not sure, but reinstalling (if you have the original file) would be the best place to start. And if they have a message board or forum attached to the mod, or even a thread here at CFC, post there and see what they say.

Good luck!

Top Bottom